Ratings for Dr. A Appleton

Very, friendly, caring family doctor. Always punctual and takes her time with you so you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

A young doctor but very knowledgable.Did all the right things after I had a stroke.I have completely recovered and am able to do everything that I was doing before.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Ally is a great dr that is not insecure about her knowledge. Shows a great amount of caring for her patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Ali is an amazing Dr she has helped me through some very hard times. she was also great with my newborn baby aswell as my 5 year old son. Dr. Appelton truly cares about her patients my only concern is the medical clinic and staff she works around. Lions head is a tiny town and there is alot of gossip. ali herself doesnot gossip but other nurses receptionists and some doctors shared alot of mine and my boyfriends information outside the clinic. since then we have switched to another medical centre but it most deffinatly was NOT because of Allison. Lisa Collins is a nurse in the hospital and she shares information with her family and at family events such has family dinners. she should have no access to any files and should be fired from the hospital shes the biggest gossiper in the town and the truth is she needs to get her story straight before she desides to talk about someone elses health issues.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012