Ratings for Dr. Andrea Dernisky

Just recently started my Invisalign treatment with Andrea. Has been a professional experience. I was hesitant at first but the process was thoroughly explained to me and I am settling nicely into treatment. I am delighted to have found this office.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have been a patient at Andrea's office since it opened. Great practice. Always have time for me and my family. Best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Wonderful family dentist. Brings a warmth and genuine personality that put me and my family immediately at ease. Extremely happy to be patients there, recommend them to all of our friends.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Awesome dentist! Did my braces and both my kids fillings. Never had a problem. Highly recommend her. Wonderful person and professional.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I have always been reluctant to go to the dentist, but Andrea and her staff make it very comfortable for someone as nervous as me. I don't even worry about my appointments any more. They love what they do and it shows that they care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Have been a patient at her office, would never go anywhere else. Got all my friends and family to go to her as well, everyone loves it there.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

My whole family sees this office . We love the staff, love the atmosphere. They make going to the dentist fun.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

A wonderful environment. The staff is friendly and professional. Always ready to help and answer any questions. We had relatives in from out of town, one of my cousins broke a tooth while here, they fit her into their busy schedule and had her all fixed up for our family reunion. Dr. Dernisky stayed after hours to make sure everything was fine. Truly a dedicated professional.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I have been going to Suter Brook Dental with Dr. Andrea Dernisky for 5 years now and couldn't be happier! She is always informing me of all the different options for my mouth and helps me choose which one is best for me (and my budget) I have never been so informed about my choices from all the staff. Everyone seems so knowledgeable. If I ever questioned any of her treatment she would answer my questions for me and explain why certain things happen in particular situations.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Although perhaps the treatments were necessary I am having to have a root canal and crowns only two years later. The dentist fixing them for me is trustworthy and was critical of the work carried out by Dr Dernisky. She seemed like a very nice person when we saw her but I am concerned the work was not adequate.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014