Ratings for Dr. Aly Adatia

I am a highly anxious dental patient from a previous bad experience and I was treated with the utmost care and highest quality of care and with compassion. I never thought I would say this for as long as I would live but I actually like going to see Dr. Adatia and now take pride in my dental health again. I cant thank Dr. Adatia and his team enough for all they have done for me and my family and the confidence he has been able to bring back in me with my ability to now smile with beautiful teeth that were once a mess. He is truly blessed with his skills and professionalism. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Before looking at overall rating, please look to the comments below and find out what comments others have found useful. As soon as you inform them you are covered under insurance, your teeth are not in good shape and requires all the unnecessary work, deemed necessary now as you have insurance. I wish I read the comments below (Specifically the ones which others found useful) before visiting this dental office. Stay awayyyy!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Our family had some very bad experiences with other dentists. Dr. Adatia changed our whole perception of what dentistry is supposed to be. We continue to refer people to him and have heard many good things about his work and his friendly staff from them as well. Dr. Adatia even takes the time to call his patients the day after some significant dental work to find out how they are feeling. He is a rare dentist and he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Great dental office! Staff are very friendly and great with kids. Dr. Adatia made our son's first visit fun and has been great with our entire family. He is honest and cares about his patients. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Best dental office and experience I have ever had. Was reffered to a specialist for a complicated procedure and even the specialists office said I was lucky to have Dr. Adatia as our family dentist. He is the most thorough and caring dentist out there. He tells you like it is, doesnt sugar coat and tell you what you hope to hear. I guess some of the people complaining dont like being told the truth. If you want high quality care this is the man!! My whole family is now seeing him only and were just all thrilled to be cared for by him. Keep up the great work!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I agree with the comments. Seems to do more work than needed. Was very fond of him until I saw the way he talked to his employees.

Submitted April 7, 2016

I agree with the poster below. He's a good dentist, but it seems he does way more work than necessary to make a buck.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dentist does excellent work but also does alot of unnecessary work so he can charge your insurance provider to the max.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Greatest dental experience I have ever had. I was treated with compassion and the whole experience was completely painless. Dr. Adatia is phenomenal and you can tell he loves his job and he is amazing at it!! Highly recommeded!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Poor staff - never provide you with actual total cost before hand - always charges more than what was provided in quotation. The doctor is not helpful at all

Submitted May 7, 2015