Ratings for Dr. Edward Kwok

Dr. Kwok is highly professional, thorough, patient and kind. He was immediately available for me in an emergency situation and personally followed up the next two days by phone to ensure my progress. I cannot say enough about his staff whom are a reflection of his work ethic. The dental hygienist I saw and receptionist are both well informed, friendly and welcoming. Visiting the dentist now is something I am no longer apprehensive. This includes contacting his office for any uncomfortable and/or odd situation which I normally fear bothering another from such as jaw/ tooth pain to specific questions. Given my high standards, I unquestionably recommend (which I have) Dr. Edward Kwok.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Great doctor, easy to talk to about male problems.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I have to apologize to Dr. Kwok for the review I left on August 2013. It was not the tooth he crowned that was infected and the metal lining on my crown which has lasted for 10 years now has no mercury in it. Sorry! If I could I would delete it, but these things are anonymous. Please accept my apologies... I was wrong.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr.Kwok has many years experience. I had an root canal done at his office. He treated it and I'm feeling no pain.....I had a respectful and considerate treatment.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Most of the work was done well: gum graft, replacing mercury fillings with white fillings, lasering extra gum off, molding a night guard, but the crown was a disaster. I had a perfectly good filling there which was not mercury but was old. I was recommended to get a crown instead of the filling, which I did. Just over a year later (just after the warranty ran out), it broke off. He seemed incredulous that it happened and asked me if I ate a lot of nuts! He would only replace it at cost, $500, which I had no choice but to cough up, since my dental plan (great west life) would not cover it. While I was in the chair he lined the new crown with mercury without telling me. I had also told him beforehand that the old crown was too big and that food constantly got stuck in between it and the last molar. He did not make any adjustments to the new crown sizewise and I cannot eat an orange without having to floss immediately after. 7 years later (around now) that crown became infected.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Have been seeing Dr. Kwok for over 15 years. Always attentive, punctual and answering questions truthfully and provide options. Often follow up with me after a major surgery. Very detailed and meticulous; I had about 4 roots canals done by him and they were painless. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013