Dr. Mansour Bendago

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mansour Bendago

I am extremely happy I made the decision to go with Dr. Bendago. My results are incredible. He was very knowledgeable and professional. The whole team at the Toronto Cosmetic Clinic was amazing and also very professional. From the front desk, especially Arron, who was welcoming and nice, to the nurses. I never expected to have had such an amazing experience and will highly recommend their clinic to anyone interested in any sort of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

He either doesn't know what he's doing, or doesn't listen to what you want and does what he wants anyways. Completely ignored the areas I asked him to focus on and did stuff I didn't want. Horrible bedside manner. I don't normally care about that, but he made me cry and feel awful 10 minutes BEFORE he operated on me.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Had a breast augmentation done November 27. I first met with Lori for my consultation, she helped me out a lot in terms of finding a realistic goal and what kind of implant and size I wanted. All of my pre op questions were answered, including a few extra phone calls I had made to the clinic. Dr. Bendago is pretty quiet but very nice. I have to say.... Andreea (one of the nurses) was my angel! She is the one that checked me in the day of surgery, and was by my side when I woke up. I also had some complications after surgery (just my body reacting to the surgery nothing that could have been helped) and Andreea talked to me on the phone I don’t know how many times, and was able to text her as well which made me feel so much better! With the exception of Arron my only negative comment about the staff is the overall feeling of judgement you get from them. Most of the girls I have had interaction with in the office were not the most polite and kind of “looked down on you” even on the teams social media they make it very well knows that expensive designer items (bags, shoes, cars.....) are of high importance. I didn’t feel comfortable going into the clinic if I wasn’t totally done up. Aside from that I am very happy with my procedure!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Bendago really knows his stuff. Some of the rest of the staff seemed a little standoffish, but he was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him if you’re looking to have a procedure done that he specializes in.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Bendago is the only doctor I would ever trust to sculpt my behind. He knows a lot about Brazilian Butt Lifts totally satisfied with his work.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I went to TCC for my abdomen and flanks in June of 2017. The staff were extremely professional and very accommodating. I am extremely happy with my results even just 3 months post op! My self confidence and ability to get dressed with ease in the morning has dramatically increased! The reason I did not give 5 stars is because of the following: Some of the staff members body shamed those are aren't "perfect" and place a huge unhealthy emphasis on appearance vs health. I quote "doesn't that procedure hurt?" And response was "doesn't it hurt when you look in the mirror?". That was pretty harsh in my opinion. Also right after my procedure the nurses rushed me into my garment when I was in extreme pain and appeared to have no empathy for me right after my procedure. They could work on their people skills a bit. But! The girls at reception were so lovely and Dr Bendago did a very good job. No infections or complications. They are also really great with follow up and they even send a nurse the next day after your procedure to help you change your dressings and check up! I had a pretty good experience here and would recommend it as a safe and mostly pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Dr. Mansour Bendago makes you feel extremely comfortable during consult and surgery. i simply love how i look now , Thank you so much four this amazing gift !

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I had my procedure on August 16, the staff is amazing, Dr. Bendago was great very professional. I had breast augmentation and lipo on my abdomen and flanks. I'm in love with my results! Thank you Dr. Bendago

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I drove two hours to see Dr. Mansour Bendago and it was totally worth the trip. He is the master of the Brazilian Butt Lift. My backside has never looked better!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Alina, the office manager was so accommodating. I am from out of town and for my culture I needed to have a procedure done ASAP!! I wanted the consultation, and procedure to be done on the same day. I called other clinics to see who could accommodate me and I got denied until the Toronto Cosmetic Clinic. I called on the Saturday and I was booked for a procedure the next day (Sunday), I was so happy. Every other place was closed on Sunday except for TCC..Like really, who else is open 7 days a week. Anyways, the office manager Alina heard about my situation and how I needed to be booked as soon as humanly possible and she personally contacted me to help me prepare and prep for the procedure. It was done in such a quick, professional, organized manner. Nothing could compare. Thank you to Alina and the staff at TCC for providing me with the best patient care I have ever gotten!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Mansour Bendago's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mansour Bendago is a certified Canadian Plastic Surgeon. He specializes in body contouring procedures at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic, such as liposuction, tummy tuck, breast lift and breast augmentation.

• Arabic