Ratings for Dr. Mansour Bendago

I had an ankle surgery with Bendago and I shouldn’t say a doctor... please please please.. stay away from him. I waited 2 and a half hours for this “simple” surgery. He was dismissive, non-chalant and careless the whole time. I felt the worst pain ever even with the local anesthesia, and I’ve had an infection since the day of the surgery; he never prescribed me any antibiotic from the beginning. He said the stitches would dissolve, and they didn’t. I went back to him to take them out and to treat the infection, he said he “doesn’t know what to say” and he “doesn’t have the instrument to take out the stitches” when they’re apparently just scissors... He told me to wait a week and he referred me to a specialist!! I called them back and the receptionist literally chuckled and said they got “no response.” I went to the emergency and they took out the stitches and they thought he was ridiculous. I went to a walk-in doctor later and he said he’ll have to open it and clean it... even the walk-in doctor can DO something. They said it’s possible his instruments were dirty during the procedure and that’s what caused the infection. He should really retire and spare people the misery caused by his incompetence. If I could give zero stars instead of one I would

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I had a BA with an overdissected pocket that required revision. Revision was done but new dents were created and overall still unsatisfactory results. I do wish I had gone with a different surgeon who was more skilled and attentive to their patients. Dr. Bengado appears nice at first but later uninterested in your concerns and in fact has no explanation for the mistakes made. The nurses are nice but all vary in the instructions they provide. Dr. Bendago does not even attend any of the post-op appointments, only the nurses. I found this quite ridiculous. This shows he is clearly not interested in the outcome of his results. I now require another revision. Please do your research and good luck!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I went to Dr. Bendago for a panniculectomy consultation. He was rude and abrupt, told me to pull my pants down while the door was still open (of course, he did close it, but either way, bad form). He said I really just needed a tummy tuck, which of course I already knew, but he was very degrading about it and said OHIP would only pay a $200 towards it. Shocked at the way I was treated. Another doctor at the Scarborough Rouge Hospital is much more helpful in this regard - go there! One thing I can say is that my OHIP approval came back in days from Dr. Bendago's office.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

This doctor has the biggest ego! No eye contact, is rude and dismissive and doesn’t let you ask questions. Has a superior complex and doesn’t value women. This guy needs to go! Find another professional to work with. Safe yourself the time and decide on someone with social skills and a heart.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I had my breast augmentation in January at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic. My girlfriends had their breast done by Dr. Bendago and they recommended me to him. I had such a good experience and I love my results. The team was very friendly and professional. Dr. Bendago listened to my concerns and was very patient in explaining everything to me. After the surgery the nurse Andrea was really helpful in explaining everything to me. Everyone was so caring and friendly. I highly recommend This clinic!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

LOVE THIS CLINIC! After my kids my breasts were saggy and floppy and I couldn't take my bra off whenever my husband and I would have intercourse and we lost the spark in our marriage. I really believed we were meant for each other. I wanted to see what I could "fix" in our marriage. So I started off with our sexual tension issues and that led me to look into a breast lift with implants. I went through the whole journey of consults and did my research and looking at it all now, almost a year later, I made the best life changing decision. It's so different when you feel more confident and accepting of yourself. It's reflective and seen in the way you move and act. I was right about my husband being the one for me. We just went through a rough patch but with the help of Dr. Bendago and the great nursing staff and receptionists I was able to be happy with myself and happy with my life!

Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Bendago is the most professional, talented surgeon! I used to be so insecure about my body, I covered up my whole body even when I would go on vacation. It really took a toll on my mood, and I was very depressed. I couldn’t do it anymore. I couldn’t look at the mirror without hating my body. I met Dr. Bendago and booked liposuction of my abdomen, flanks, arms, and a bit of my thighs, and transferred all the fat into my butt. 4 months later and I cannot express my gratitude for Dr. Bendago and the team at the Toronto Cosmetic Clinic. I feel so much lighter and I’ve slowly stopped taking my medication for my depression, and I’m truly honestly happy. I feel more motivated to go out and reconnect with friends, and most of all wear a bikini when I go on vacation! No more cover ups!! thank you thank you thank you! You are the best!

Submitted March 29, 2018

I had the best possible experience at TCC. Thank you to Dr. Bendago and his staff for caring so deeply for me. You gave me my confidence back and I’m so so happy! Highly recommend!

Submitted March 29, 2018

I am extremely happy I made the decision to go with Dr. Bendago. My results are incredible. He was very knowledgeable and professional. The whole team at the Toronto Cosmetic Clinic was amazing and also very professional. From the front desk, especially Arron, who was welcoming and nice, to the nurses. I never expected to have had such an amazing experience and will highly recommend their clinic to anyone interested in any sort of cosmetic surgery.

Submitted January 26, 2018

Had a breast augmentation done November 27. I first met with Lori for my consultation, she helped me out a lot in terms of finding a realistic goal and what kind of implant and size I wanted. All of my pre op questions were answered, including a few extra phone calls I had made to the clinic. Dr. Bendago is pretty quiet but very nice. I have to say.... Andreea (one of the nurses) was my angel! She is the one that checked me in the day of surgery, and was by my side when I woke up. I also had some complications after surgery (just my body reacting to the surgery nothing that could have been helped) and Andreea talked to me on the phone I don’t know how many times, and was able to text her as well which made me feel so much better! With the exception of Arron my only negative comment about the staff is the overall feeling of judgement you get from them. Most of the girls I have had interaction with in the office were not the most polite and kind of “looked down on you” even on the teams social media they make it very well knows that expensive designer items (bags, shoes, cars.....) are of high importance. I didn’t feel comfortable going into the clinic if I wasn’t totally done up. Aside from that I am very happy with my procedure!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Mansour Bendago's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mansour Bendago is a certified Canadian Plastic Surgeon. He specializes in body contouring procedures at Toronto Cosmetic Clinic, such as liposuction, tummy tuck, breast lift and breast augmentation.

• Arabic