Ratings for Dr. Omair Vicaruddin

I had a car accident in March of 2015. Dr Vicaruddin was recommended to me. He listened to me and he explained me my injuries as a result of the car accident. I had 4 different types of pain shots and I felt much better. One was done one of his colleagues. I was feeling like my self. The sad thing was I was in another car accident which made the pain come back , so am still seeing Dr Vicarruddin and again with 2 injections I am back to normal. I’ve recommended him to all my friends and they have great results.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Vicaruddin and his physiotherapist. He has been treating me for several years on several areas of the body. My condition is very unusual and he has certainly taken the time to research and try other options to find me the most comfortable treatments. I would not be able to function on a daily basis without his treatments.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Saw this doctor for back pain. Tried everything then he puts me on morphine 40mg a day. That didn't help. Told me to wean off it by dropping down 10mg each week. By second week I was going through severe withdrawals and ended up in emergency cuz as usual he wasn't around and wouldn't be back for another week. I got in to see my own family doctor and she's monitoring me and prescribed meds to help with the withdrawal. I won't be seeing him again. Even when I would talk to him at appointments he would tell me to talk to my family doctor. I was in an accident and got hurt. Saw him and he said nope you go see your own doctor. My friend had to see him too, she stopped after 2 visits cuz she found a better doc. I DON'T RECOMMEND HIM AT ALL!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

dr. vicaruddin is an amazing dr. who game me my life back after being in pain almost 5 years. he is very patient and always available if i have any questions. thank you dr. Vicaruddin for giving me my life back. I will strongly recommend him if someone is in pain like I was

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

this person is a scam he told me he does not get payed more for prescribing pills i'm thinking why would he bring that up?my last 3 prescriptions have been anti-depressants which have all made me want to kill myself and he wants to prescribe me a 4th anti-depressant this person is NOT A DOCTOR! i told him i will not do any more anti-depressants and he told me to have a nice day!this person is an idiot and if you beleive him you will be on pills your whole life!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

This doctor told me to go ask my other doctor if i had questions about what he was prescribing; what kind of professional does that? I received all of 5 minutes "assessment" and a brochure handout. He was arrogant and completely unhelpful when I was trying to ask questions.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Vicaruddin. In a nutshell, he's a gentleman. He genuinely cares about his patients well being, he's thorough and takes the time to listen to his patients. We have so many medical "professionals" who don't care, who have no idea about science or medicine aside from what they've read in a book. This guy is a gem.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I had to kiss a lot of frogs to find my prince in GP Dr. Vicaruddin. He is exceptional, empathetic and efficient as a professional and punctual, supportive, honorable and deeply caring as a person. After many years of frustration and losing hope for my health, Dr. Vicaruddin promptly sorted things out by conducting several tests and specialist referrals all the while maintaining a close monitor of my health status. Today, I would not be writing this if it was not for Dr. Vicaruddin's knowledge, persistence and support. He listens and hears very well.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

An amazing doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients, and is notably compassionate and dilligent. Dr. Vicaruddin is a great role model for his peers and a blessing to his profession.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

The best doctor. Only doctor to ever give any care or concern over me.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015