Ratings for Dr. Michele Zysman

I have been a patient of Dr. Zysman for about 3 years and find her very helpful, friendly and kind. She is thorough, never makes me feel rushed, answers my questions and is up to date on current medical info. Because she doesn't rush, sometimes you have to wait a bit but it's worth it.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Very kind and helpful doctor, she definitely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Great family doctor. She is understanding and really listens to my concerns. She isn't one to just prescribe pills for everything which I like. She follows up with any specialist I have needed to see and best of all my daughter loves her too. Very warm and welcoming to young children. Also easy to get to via transit.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr. Zysman is amazing. Always caring, attention to detail, takes the time to listen. I have been seeing her for 5 years+ and she has always made me feel comfortable. Personality is amazing. The office environment is always great, positive.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Never had an issue with staff and the Doc is very genuine and caring. I have been with her for years and my family has been as well. I am lucky to have found a Doctor that has a heart with staff that helps.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Good luck if you ever get through the phone or get an appointment with such limited schedule. Who closes from 11-1?! She has never been on time. The staff is always very rude and run a questionnaire before giving out an appointment. Wait times are long, she is very nice but the overall experience is just exhausting. Been with her for a few years and have tried to find a new doctor without much luck.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

amazing doctor. Very caring and knowledgeable. Can't imagine going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I have never had a problem with Dr. Zysman or her staff. Always polite and reassuring She has always sent me in the right direction Very caring doctor

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Shes a monster. I DO NOT recommend her to anybody. She did not care at all about my back issues and i can hardly walk....EVERY TIME I CALLED THEY AVOID GIVING ME AN APPOINTMENT THAT IS NOT A GOOD DOCTORS OFFICE , SHE SHOULDN'T PRACTICE. Not to even talk about her secretary doesn't even speak English how embarrassing and unprofessional for her image.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

She is actually very good doctor. She is on time and cares the patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015