Ratings for Dr. Michele Zysman

Dr. Zysman is amazing. Always caring, attention to detail, takes the time to listen. I have been seeing her for 5 years+ and she has always made me feel comfortable. Personality is amazing. The office environment is always great, positive.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Never had an issue with staff and the Doc is very genuine and caring. I have been with her for years and my family has been as well. I am lucky to have found a Doctor that has a heart with staff that helps.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Good luck if you ever get through the phone or get an appointment with such limited schedule. Who closes from 11-1?! She has never been on time. The staff is always very rude and run a questionnaire before giving out an appointment. Wait times are long, she is very nice but the overall experience is just exhausting. Been with her for a few years and have tried to find a new doctor without much luck.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

amazing doctor. Very caring and knowledgeable. Can't imagine going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I have never had a problem with Dr. Zysman or her staff. Always polite and reassuring She has always sent me in the right direction Very caring doctor

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Shes a monster. I DO NOT recommend her to anybody. She did not care at all about my back issues and i can hardly walk....EVERY TIME I CALLED THEY AVOID GIVING ME AN APPOINTMENT THAT IS NOT A GOOD DOCTORS OFFICE , SHE SHOULDN'T PRACTICE. Not to even talk about her secretary doesn't even speak English how embarrassing and unprofessional for her image.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

She is actually very good doctor. She is on time and cares the patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Staff have never been rude to patients that I have heard. Kept waiting on the phone, yes but this is a busy Doctors's office. I understand other people with more pressing problems take precedence..Dr Zysman has always been extremely helpful with me. In fact she has gone out of her way to be helpful after hours . Her knowledge and judgement have served me well.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Terrible. I've been with her over three years and I'm determined to leave her practice. She is a very nice person. But she does love referring you to anyone she can to avoid treating you herself. When you try calling after results are in or specialists send their reports she refuses to see you and her staff is extremely rude over the phone. Good luck making an appointment without giving a detailed reason why you want to see her. I am so fed up with her I am hunting for a good capable doctor who won't be so dismissive!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

She malpractices depend on your race she will fallow a different path.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015