Ratings for Dr. Maher Zayouna

This man is one great doctor. He saved my life and takes care of me to this day. I was blessed when Dr. Zayouna came into my life. His staff are very professional and respectful. You can not go wrong this this team. I thank them every day.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Excellent doctor. He is very helpful and knowledgeable person.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very knowledgeable very helpful very patient . Has been his patient for over a year

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

My dad has been seeing Dr. Zahouna for several years now and he is one of the best. He is a very knowledgeable, caring person. His receptionist is the absolute best, very friendly, caring and goes the extra mile to help when needed. Trust me you are in good hands at this office.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Zahouna takes an active and interested approach to patient care. He is very knowledgeable and has an excellent rapport with his patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I am a patient who was looking for a doctor to help me with my over all health. Dr.Zayouna was the BEST experience I have ever had when it has to deal with medical/health issues. He is very caring and patient. He definitely helped me with my thyroid issues that I have been having for 5 years and a week after seeing him, I feel like I have my health is back and going in the right direction. He believes in holistic and traditional medicine so you are going to receive all around superior health treatment when you go to see him. He listens and communicates and really try's to hear what the patient is saying. I think his front desk receptionist is so caring and she is so nice. His office is located in the same center as the provencial pharmacy which makes it convenient to just fill your prescription and the pharmacy explains everything about the medication, and they even do a follow up phone call to see if you are experiencing any symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

A very caring individual who will sit and explain everything to you. Very soft spoken and excellent bedside presence.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012