Dr. Roman Chubaty

5 1 2.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Roman Chubaty

Dr. Roman Chubaty's Ratings

Very professional and helpful doctor. Listened to me and was able to identify and diagnose and treat myself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

This doctor is far from professional, I went to him once and once only, when I went to his Arlington clinic he was dressed like he just came in off the street, didn't even bother to brush his hair. I had a weight problem I needed addressed, I had dropped to 80 lbs after having my second child, you could see my hips protruding my collar bone was visible, when I told him I was there to get advise an help to gain some weight because I felt that being 80 lbs was absolutely unhealthy and I felt unhealthy, his response was " woman come here to loose weight not gain weight, you should be happy you have the Barbie doll figure many woman would die to be in your shoes, and he stood up as if I were done and I had nothing else to ask.. I was pretty upset by this waisted my time and money going to see him. I don't recommend this dr to anyone, and especially now that he is in the news charging patients $300 for a medical marijuana note 👎 what a crook!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Awesome doctor, took time to listen to me, helped very much find my diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Yes, grouchy to say is putting it mildly. Impatient and always bitter. He should be taking meds not the one giving them out by scripts.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

he might be grouchy and his receptionist is terrible, but this man gets the job done. I am not there to have a friendly visit I am there for a concern. The clinic is gross but the dr Chubaty is great at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Worst doctor there is. Doesn't care about his patients. And always in a grouchy mood.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2653828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I would like to express my liking with Dr. Chabaty. He has been a very good doctor with my medical issues. He allways takes the time to talk to me and send me for tests (if need be) He has referred to specialist in which I am very happy with the care that I have received and will continue to receive. The Office that he works in the north end is not very clean and he deserves to be in a more professional environment. He maintains professionalism and is a asset to that clinic.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2199402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

This doctor is ok. Depends on his mood for the day. Sometimes when he walks in to the clinic you can almost tell how he'll treat you. I've been seen by both the doctors at this clinic and I can say that Dr. Chubaty is much more professional than that other sorry excuse for a doctor (Dr. Chubaty is much cleaner too) the other one is dirty and iffy wouldn't trust that one with my life!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][131126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr. Chubaty is very knowledgeable. When I was telling him about my symptoms he sent me for tests right away. We found cancer and if he wasn't knowledgeable the right tests would not have been requested. Since my operation he has continued to keep tabs on my condition. I believe he saved my life and will continue to be my best defence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][131121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

A lot of people abuse this service and as a medical practitioner he can't deny them service. I can understand the frustration because employees including himself are subject to abuse themselves by patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][131120].votes_count ]]