You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Roman Chubaty

Dr. Roman Chubaty has helped me greatly with a Prescription for Medicinal Marijuana. I don't believe he charges after the 1st visit. He was very thorough and knowledgeable in his assessment. But then I also had my medical reports as well as Legal documentation used in court when I 1st became disabled. I had also brought my entire list of medications. I once took up tp 58 DIFFERENT pills a day. Now I take 5 Pills a day which are more for hormones as I'd had Cancer of the womb and had to have it removed many years prior to this. And asthma inhalers. Also of a long term use. I did have a Prescription, license and permit prior to the mess made by The Progressive Party. Does not sound as though The Progressive Party is being very progressive which has led to massive and very troubling problems which made my health once again, begin to regress, pills of old were prescribed but my body now rejects those leading to further health complexities. I'm making it back now, thanks to Dr. Roman Chubaty of whom I hope to visit this spring as those who held licenses will be once more in a few months. The Liberal Party and Federal Court's ruling got rid of the 2014 law and anyone who had been charged for a small grow for personal use will have those records expunged, and one more grow or have a grower so that people are using the right strains with percentages and amounts, will once more be able to do so without waiting for packaged orders of lesser quality. I see Dr. Roman Chubaty as a visionary and humanist. I would rate him a 5 out of 5 for how he has carefully handled his practice to ensure safety of 1st his patient and then himself. Any Doctor willing to step outside of the box for the greater good of humanity NEEDS to cover ALL Bases, which Dr. Roman Chubaty has, as would any other Doctor. I had a Winnipeg Family Doctor who saw upward to 300 patients a day in his clinic. He doesn't care, patient's problems. AND that HE tried to charge me $300.00 for JUST my records. No 1 found issues with THAT so why so hard on Dr. Roman Chubaty?

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Used to see this doc on Arlington but the place is so dirty I can't breathe so I went to his other office and was pleasantly surprised to find it clean and quiet. The doc was the same as always but the best thing about this place is the woman that runs it. She's nicer doesn't take any back talk or swearing and does more than the doc.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I have NEVER in my life encountered an MD like THIS! The College of Physicians and Surgeons is getting my report, my video this week. Needs to have his licence revoked. You get about 90 seconds to state your case. He is in a big rush. DO NOT put your health in this doctors dirty clinic, let alone his unprofessionalism. Disgusting.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

i went to see dr.chubabty today and he yelled at me "im not doing this again" and told me to go see someone else. I have been seen Dr.Chubaty for over 3 years and today he told me to go elsewhere. I felt so bad when i left there as if i did something wrong. I think he is the one who did something wrong and is taking it out on me . He has no right to yell at patients!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

went to see dr chubaty ,today . this was in regards of my back pain . I explained to him that I have tried several over the counter medication , and none of them worked for me . he ordered a radiology requisition and report , this is all good , but when I left his examination room , I heard his remark " COMES HERE FOR BACK PAIN " in an sarcasm manner .

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Very good Doctor, Very professional. He is the first doctor to correctly diagnose me and got me on a path which is helping. I highly recommend Mr Dr. Chubaty. If you se this rating Mr Chubaty, Thank you for your help.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

This doctor is far from professional, I went to him once and once only, when I went to his Arlington clinic he was dressed like he just came in off the street, didn't even bother to brush his hair. I had a weight problem I needed addressed, I had dropped to 80 lbs after having my second child, you could see my hips protruding my collar bone was visible, when I told him I was there to get advise an help to gain some weight because I felt that being 80 lbs was absolutely unhealthy and I felt unhealthy, his response was " woman come here to loose weight not gain weight, you should be happy you have the Barbie doll figure many woman would die to be in your shoes, and he stood up as if I were done and I had nothing else to ask.. I was pretty upset by this waisted my time and money going to see him. I don't recommend this dr to anyone.

Submitted July 23, 2015

Awesome doctor, took time to listen to me, helped very much find my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Roman Chubaty's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roman Chubaty has helped me greatly with a Prescription for Medicinal Marijuana. I don't believe he charges after the 1st visit. He was very thorough and..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Used to see this doc on Arlington but the place is so dirty I can't breathe so I went to his other office and was pleasantly surprised to find it clean and quie..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have NEVER in my life encountered an MD like THIS! The College of Physicians and Surgeons is getting my report, my video this week. Needs to have his licence ..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "i went to see dr.chubabty today and he yelled at me "im not doing this again" and told me to go see someone else. I have been seen Dr.Chubaty for over 3 years ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "went to see dr chubaty ,today . this was in regards of my back pain . I explained to him that I have tried several over the counter medication , and none of ..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good Doctor, Very professional. He is the first doctor to correctly diagnose me and got me on a path which is helping. I highly recommend Mr Dr. Chubaty..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and helpful doctor. Listened to me and was able to identify and diagnose and treat myself"

July 27, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is far from professional, I went to him once and once only, when I went to his Arlington clinic he was dressed like he just came in off the street, ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor, took time to listen to me, helped very much find my diagnosis. "

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Yes, grouchy to say is putting it mildly. Impatient and always bitter. He should be taking meds not the one giving them out by scripts. "

April 25, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "he might be grouchy and his receptionist is terrible, but this man gets the job done. I am not there to have a friendly visit I am there for a concern. The clin..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor there is. Doesn't care about his patients. And always in a grouchy mood."

December 15, 2014