You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Chaman Chahal

Doctor Chahal was the neurologist I was referred to after experiencing mysterious symptoms and going to emergency rooms several times in a short time. He very quickly tackled my problems doing a number of tests, keeping me informed along the way. Although the source of my troubles has not been diagnosed, I have confidence that Dr. Chahal is doing everything possible to discover the problem. Perhaps the best thing about this doctor is his excellent bedside manner and the fact that he does not 'talk down' to me, but realizes that I am well-informed about my body and human physiology generally. I highly recommend Doctor Chahal.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I met Dr. Chahal when I was in Royal Columbian Hospital being treated for a stroke. I subsequently saw him in his office for a follow-up consultation. I believe his excellent medical advice was a major factor that contributed significantly to my full recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Chahal!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

The Doctor Chaman is excelent Doctor, help me, explaine and I feel more better

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr.Chahal has been amazing through my recovery from encephalitis. He is very knowledgeable while still having excellent bedside manner which is something you rarely find find.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Chahal was a breath of fresh air in a sea of useless medical advisers .He is helpful knowledgable and put my husband on the right course . I wouldn't hesitate to recomend this doctor to anyone . He could do with more helpful receptionists though .they are very unhelpful on the phone at all times .

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I went there with a huge list of questions. The doctor start to explain me and my wife everything I got in a very pleasant way. At the end I did not have anything to ask. I felt really confident and protected. Only problem are the front office assistants. they are incredible rude on the phone. A pity!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

We took our son to him regarding his current medications. Our son has autism and it is very hard to find medical folks who really understand this condition. This man is amazing. He is very knowledgeable, understanding and respectful. He knows the right questions to ask and he listened to everything we had to say. He was very personable with our son which makes a huge difference in his response. If I ever need a neurologist Dr. Chahal is the one I would see. You have to go a long way to find anyone better!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Was referred to the Stroke-Clinic through the emergency department and seen Dr. Chahal there for the first time. Cant believe how helpful and patient he was and he really listened and was patient with me although I had some trouble explaining the symptoms and history, not dismissive like the previous specialist I'v seen, had I seen Dr.Chahal in the first place maybe everything would have turned out much better.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Chahal is amazing!! Very knowledgeable and always has time to answer questions and make sure that everything is understood.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Office staff so abrupt and not a second to spare that one wonders why work in a 100% human field. Work for a concrete business if you don't like people. Waiting times to get an appointment are so long that (5 months) the body has been buried by then. Unimpressed.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Chaman Chahal's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Chahal was the neurologist I was referred to after experiencing mysterious symptoms and going to emergency rooms several times in a short time. He very q..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Chahal when I was in Royal Columbian Hospital being treated for a stroke. I subsequently saw him in his office for a follow-up consultation. I belie..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "The Doctor Chaman is excelent Doctor, help me, explaine and I feel more better"

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Chahal has been amazing through my recovery from encephalitis. He is very knowledgeable while still having excellent bedside manner which is something you ra..."

September 5, 2014