Ratings for Dr. Sharon Mintz

I wish I can give her 10 Stars. Best physician in the city!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Amazing Diagnostician! Dr. Mintz is a very experienced and intelligent physician.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I am a female early 30s became a patient of Dr. Mintz over a year ago and was referred by a close friend. Upon meeting her for the first time I knew she would be perfect as my GP. She was very approachable, open, calm, informative and very friendly. I had a meeting with her first to see if I wanted to have her as my GP and there was no hesitation on my part. I have nothing but positive reviews. I would definately recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I have experienced two decades of care by Dr. Mintz and Dr. Weyman who work out of the St. Mike's family practice unit. You would think, feel and know that she's the best that is until you meet the other team members there (over the past many years I have) and each experience has been worthy of the esteem I hold for consistent, competent, kind, efficient, professional people, helping people.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. Mintz is a really good and knowledgeable doctor. She knows every excellent specialist in this city and will refer you. In any serious (or looking as seious) problem she will send you instantly and make all necessary tests, that other doctors won't do. However she might miss routine things or ëasy" so you have to remind her and track it yourself as she is really busy. But in serious things-she will do everything you need. You will have to wait up to a month to see her sometimes...

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Sharon mints is a very knowledgeable , caring , helpful dr. She treats u like a person gives u the time to explain talk and in turn gives u answers. I am very happy with her. Cshe is the best dr. .

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Mintz is the best! She is caring, knowledgable, thorough, clear, open and direct, attentive, personable, a pleasure to see -- top notch in every respect!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Having Dr. Sharon Mintz as our family doctor was truly our honoured. Dr. Mintz is a excellent in all aspect of being a doctor!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Sharon Mintz is an amazing physician. She apologizes for the wait every time I see her even though the wait is never that bad. She sits down with a smile and gets down to business when the examination starts. I am a particularly an inquisitive person and sometimes anxious but Dr. Mintz always takes the time to not only answer my questions but shows me information, pamphlets, diagrams, and gives me websites or numbers to call for further information. When she does not know the answer she says let me do some research and proceeds to answer my question or refer me to a program or specialist that can. In a very busy environment such as hers going above and beyond is that much more appreciated, I do not take this for granted. If you get the opportunity to have her as your GP you will not be disappointed. Take if from someone who has been in the healthcare field for over ten years. Thank you Dr. Mintz for always making me feel like healthcare is your top priority and always giving me peace of mind in the process.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I am. so happy to have dr mintz. She makes me feel good . She is knowledgable ,very pleasant, helpful, and caring. She listens to what u have to say gives u a honest answer. Very helpful and caring. I know i am in excellent hands while in her care. She us a pleasant friendly dictor who is honest and caring. I look forward to going to see her for my appointments.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014