Ratings for Dr. Yaakov Bentov

Bentov is a 5/5 in every category. We had a terrible doctor at another Toronto clinic and wanted a second opinion. So we went to Weil Cornell in New York (the top ranked clinic in the USA) and they told us to give Bentov/TCART a chance. This was excellent advice. Bentov agreed to see us within a week, was on time and had read our file before we arrived. He quoted sections of our file from memory. Laid out our options. Answered every question patiently and directly. There were no pressure tactics to use him, his clinic, or any supplementary services offered. He is current on all research, and upfront with all fees, costs and odds of success. We did IVF and it worked first time. We had a complication early in the pregnancy and Bentov gave us his personal number for emergency use. The other doctors, particularly Dr. Lucy Ann Beehan, are also amazing. Fertility treatment is stressful and uncertain, but Bentov will give you your best shot at success and treat you with compassion.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr Bentov is hands down the most amazing man. Not only has he somehow found the perfect staff for the Guelph location of Juno he helped me and my husband have a successful pregnancy. He was helpful, kind and very informative. His staff held my hand and kept me and my husband informed and included right up until our graduation from the Guelph Juno location. I also suffer from hyperemesis Gravidarum and they treated me in the office for HG until my OB picked me up as a patient. They ensured I suffered the least amount possible from HG. We will return to Juno to have another child because we could not ask for a better doctor and staff to help us with this journey. I recommend Dr Bentov to each and every person I know.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Dr. Bentov, hands down, an exceptional man, so caring, kind and never treated us like a business. His calming demeanor really helps. His patience is unreal. He truly cares and makes the most difficult time in your life, just so easy. Never did I feel like I was being rushed and he always asked if I had any questions. The only unfortunate thing, is the front desk receptionist, she has so much attitude and has absolutely no memory at all. I don’t say mean things about people, but those that have been to Anova surely know. Aside from that, Dr Bentov is amazing and extremely knowledgeable. I hope he helps down the road with #2.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Dr Bentov is incredible. He is the reason I'm pregnant. Throughout our two IVF retrievals and transfers, along with several other interventions and procedures along the way, he was patient, compassionate, accessible, and knowledgeable. Yes, he speaks quietly and doesn't show a lot of emotion, and it's true that you may need to solicit information that is pertinent to your treatment. But these are manageable things in the grand scheme of what one needs in an RE. His knowledge base is incredible, he's up on all the research, but more importantly he looks at you as a person, and he truly wants you to achieve the dream of becoming a parent. He sat with me in his office through tears, through all the frustration, and I never felt rushed or unimportant. I can honestly say that only 4 weeks after leaving his clinic to start seeing a regular OB, I sincerely miss him and wish that he could see me through my whole pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Dr. Bentov is the reason I have a 7 month old baby boy. He is such a fantastic person and doctor. Gave out his email address so I could reach out to him with any questions. Made an effort to see me earlier in the morning, even though it wasn't standard, to accommodate to my crazy schedule. He saw me every month, to plan out the next cycle in case the current one failed. And his happiness and smile when I got pregnant is something that I will never forget. I highly recommend Dr. Bentov and I almost look forward to going back to Anova and to him for my next child!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Bentov is hands down the best doctor I’ve ever had. He’s incredibly knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He’s always available and willing to answer any questions you have and explains procedures and options thoroughly. His staff at Juno Fertility are hands down the best I’ve ever encountered. They are always willing to go above and beyond to make your experience positive and are there to provide great advice and encouragement. Having started out at a big clinic where I never saw the same nurse twice, I really appreciated Juno, where I’d see the same faces everyday and they were well acquainted with my file.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

Recommend this doctor for sure! Great experience at Juno and hope many more people are able to work with this excellent doctor :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Bentov is the best doctor you could ask for. Knowledgeable, empathetic, and innovative. His door is always open for questions and he doesn't push unnecessary treatments. He starts out with least costly/invasive options and only after those don't work recommends the more expensive ones. Infertility can be quite painful, so having a doctor that you can trust AND who has a great bedside manner is key. This doctor has both. We ended up having to do IVF after none of the other treatments worked. We only had a few eggs extracted due to DOR, and of those ALL fertilized. We are now expecting a little girl. We are so lucky to have chosen this doctor after hearing the disappointing experiences from friends using other doctors/clinics. Since the day I met Dr Bentov I felt I was in good hands, and the trust only grew with time.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Dr Bentov and the Team at Anova are great. We had infertility issues and Dr Bentov did IVF for us and we now have a beautiful baby girl . He did the first transfer and it failed so he did more tests and adjusted protocol based on the results and we were successful by the second transfer. He is very knowledgeable but not very talkative guy. If you ask , he will always give you the information you need. He has lots of expirnece and I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

We have been to other clinics in the KW region, so we can tell the difference between Juno and the other clinics. Dr Bentov and his team are amazing - he is very knowledgeable although he doesn’t talk much, but he can give you the hope and let you trust him. Everyone on his team is very considerate and provide you care at a personal level. I would highly recommend Juno if you need fertility treatments and you live in KW.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Yaakov Bentov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente