Ratings for Dr. Lesley P. Furman

This doctor attempted to do a procedure on me. She was unable to prep me due to severe pain. Now I am being billed for the whole test when it was never done.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Furman delivered two of my children. I have since discovered that she is retired and the practice is desolved.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

The office staff was very pleasant and helpful. Dr Furman was very pleasant and made me feel very comfortable with my first visit to her office.Would def recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I only waited less then 1 hour to see her. She now has two new doctors and I was able to get another appointment when I wanted. She is the best obgyn Doctor in ocean county. I recomend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Furman is a very good doctor but she is never on time for appointments. I have waited hours. Once I went back to work and they called me when she was close to seeing me since I worked 2 blocks away. I make my yearly appointment a year in advance and will only take the very first appointment of the day - it takes a year to get that appointment! Once she had to cancel my yearly appointment because she had an emergency and it took me one year to get the next first appointment of the day. I recommend her if you have hours to wait to see her. ha ha

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr. Furman is well known in the area, however she is never on time with her appointments and I have sat in her waiting room at times for over 3 hours waiting for my appointment. Sitting next to me were pregnant woman, one 9 months pregnant who had also been waiting hours for their appointment. This is such a common occurrance that patients actually call before they come in to see how late she is running. In addition, I recently went for an appointment to discuss some questions I had. Dr. Furman answered everything but with very short answers and talked to me like I was an idiot. My sister also used to go to Furman but stopped after her last pregnancy because Dr. Furman was very insensitive in the delivery room and would not accept my sister's choice not to have an epidoral. I definately would not reccommend this doctor

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Lesley P. Furman's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1975)

Harvard-Pilgrim