Ratings for Dr. Andrea Marando

Mr Marando is a perfectionist. He makes people's dreams a reality. Mr Marando and his Team are there for you before during and after your procedures. There is no other Surgeon in my opinion that you should go to other than Mr Marando. He is a true Gentleman. Thank you to Mr Matndo and Martina for everything.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Mr Marando turned my dreams into a reality. The results of my surgery are by far better than I ever imagined possible. From the time I met him I knew I was in the right place and in safe hands. The care I received before, during and after was and still is exceptional. I’m 6 months post surgery, fully recovered and half way through my after care programme. There has been ups and downs along the way, at no fault of Mr Marando’s; everyone heals differently. Mr Marando was contactable morning, noon and night to answer my worries, settle my mind, put my mind at rest every time and ensure I was alright; his attention to detail is unquestionable. Mr Marando had a vision of what he could achieve; I couldn’t see it, I never thought it was possible but he reassured me it was and believe me it was! Would I recommend him to others..... without hesitation, he’s given me back what was missing! I can’t thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

If you want the best, you have come to the right place! Dr Marando is exceptional, he really cares about his patients, and so does his whole team. His PA Martina is wonderful and really looks after you. Dr Marando just offers the best care and results from start to finish, every step you take he is there with you, and makes you feel so at ease! He is a wonderful man, who clearly works for the love of his job and making people happy. His team are also amazing. I didn’t even feel like I was in hospital, it was such a positive experience. After the surgery, I had no sickness, and very little pain. You wouldn’t have believed I’d had major surgery! I never thought I would be brave enough to go ahead and have surgery, but in meeting Dr Marando I realised I could do this, and my dreams were possible. I can’t thank him and his team enough 😊

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Amazing talented surgeon. I first met Mr Marando over 10 years ago after a recommendation from a friend. I was considering a breast augmentation but after a consultation his opinion was that I should wait a while as I wasn’t looking to increase size, I wanted the effect of a lift. Unfortunately, I ignored his advice and approached another surgeon who was more than happy to perform the operation and take the money. Needless to say I was extremely unhappy with the results and I returned to Mr Marando who, without any air of ‘told you so’! made a fantastic job of putting everything right. I have since had a face lift and liposuction and more recently removal of implants with lift. My daughter has also had procedures performed by him and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is also just a really lovely person for whom nothing is too much trouble. He will goes out of his way to make sure you understand everything and that you are happy.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Where do I start? From the initial consultation to the surgery and aftercare, I felt completely at ease throughout. I really cannot recommend Mr Marando enough. After having two children I was left with wrinkly skin & muscle separation. A friend recommended Mr Marando to me and I honestly couldn't have chosen a better surgeon. There is no escaping the critics on the internet these days but everything I read about Mr Marando was positive. I felt REALLY guilty for even considering the surgery as I would need help with the children but I was so down about the way I looked my partner & I decided to book a consultation. Mr Marando explained about the surgery and showed me photos of women who'd had similar problems to me. He insisted that I visit other surgeons but I felt none compared & my mind was made up. I'm now 4 weeks post op and am over the moon with the results. The aftercare is impeccable - both Mr Marando & his lovely assistant Martina are so helpful. It was a huge decision to have the surgery but I'm so glad I went for it, I am now a much happier mummy as a result. I can't wait to see how it improves further over time. Thank you Mr Marando!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I am one week post op (BA) this is my second surgery performed by Mr Marando. I can not recommend this surgeon enough, he is a true perfectionist...professional, charismatic and without a doubt the best surgeon around. From the minute I had my consultation to my post op meeting (today) I just knew I was in the best hands. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone and will certainly asking Mr Marando for further procedures myself in the future!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I had my second mastopexy with change of implants only last week at Star Clinic in Manchester and I wouldn’t go to anyone else. Mr Marando is a lovely warm and kind surgeon who makes you feel at ease from the moment you meet him. Unlike other surgeons, who rush your consultations and want you in and out in a matter of minutes, Mr Marando will spend however long you need with him, going through various different options and what is right for you. Martina, who is Patient Coordinator at the clinic, is just so lovely too and keeps in touch with you from start to finish. Only a week after my surgery I am so happy with my results and the amazing job Mr Marando has done once again! To top it off I received a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and truffles from the clinic which is such a lovely touch. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about surgery.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Andrea marando is a wonderful caring surgeon After going for six consultations and doing my homework he was one I had a full tummy tuck with lip on flanks and I love my results This man is a magician and can work wonders and listens to all to all your concerns Martina his secretary is wonderful and caring too The service is six star !

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I recently had bilateral mastopexy + breast augmentation with Mr Marando and am thrilled with the result. I am stunned by how quickly my scars have healed in 5 weeks with his 'magic' tape! I agree with everything that has been written about him. He is caring + professional and nothing is too much trouble. Praise must also be given to his patient co-ordinator Martina, who is so helpful +responsive. I would 100% recommend Mr Marando + will use his expertise again in the future

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have had a breast augmentation with Mr Marando. Firstly, I should say, I saw 3 surgeons whilst deciding on surgery and if you are looking at getting surgery yourself, I highly recommend you see at least more than one surgeon, for the following reasons... The first 2 surgeons I saw, I left their consulting rooms feeling concerned and unsure, which I knew wasn't how I should be feeling, especially given such the large investment involved and the fact that they would be altering my body. However, meeting Mr.Marando was a completely different experience he, first of all, was very friendly and put me at ease; he listened to what I wanted, and also to my concerns; he was very much on my level with the way he answered my questions as well. He was very honest and down to earth and I felt as though I could be myself around him, which I didn't feel with the others. I left his consulting room thinking "yes, that is my surgeon!" Over the next couple of months, in the lead up to surgery, I was unsure of the implant I had chosen. Mr Marando consulted with me an extra time to discuss my concerns and also FaceTimed me a time after that as well. You really feel as though he cares and he will make the time for you should you need it. Right before surgery he came in to my hospital room to see me. During this time he put me at ease by making light jokes and just generally being friendly - which in those moments I really needed, as I was so anxious. His bedside manner truly is impeccable, which was extremely important to me. He said "It's not too late to change your mind". Which I thought was a lovely thing to say, as there was no pressure present or anything like that to go ahead; he wanted to make sure I was 100% certain that I was doing the right thing for me. Which, of course, I was. 2 months later, I am happy with my results and I know should I have any concerns that he is only an email away. His aftercare has been faultless, I know if I email he will reply, which is a massive comfort!! I highly recommend him to anybody searching for their surgeon. A truly lovely and professional man, whom I have massive respect for. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017