Ratings for Dr. Andrea Marando

Andrea is highly professional and his communication skills are excellent. He is very informative and his bedside manner is impeccable. Andrea has completed a number of procedures on myself and finally eradicated an old burn scar and graft I have had since a child, the results of which are absolutely excellent. To say I am very pleased is an understatement, I would highly recommend him to anybody. He has also helped to improve my Italian - thanks, Andrea. Many thanks also to Martina, his secretary who was also very efficient and friendly. Best regards, Mark

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I had a lower blepharoplasty (lower eyelid surgery) with Mr Marando at the Wilmslow Hospital. My lower eyelids were very loose and tired and they aged my appearance considerably. My experience with the surgeon from start to finish has been outstanding and I have nothing but the highest praise for him. I had several consultations prior that completely put me at ease with the procedure. The actual operation took place at Wilmslow Hospital and again I cannot praise the hospital highly enough. I had a general anaesthetic which was fine and I was completely awake and alert soon after being returned to my room. There was no post-operative bleeding, no pain and very little swelling and the operation sites healed very quickly and with no issues at all. Stitches were removed at the Star clinic 6 days later with no problems. The immediate improvement to my appearance was dramatic and friends who did not know that I had had any surgery said that I looked rested and well just weeks after the operation. Mr Marando is clearly right at the top of his field in this type of procedure, he is a consummate professional and I would very strongly recommend him to anyone considering this operation. I would also like to add that his office manager Martina is excellent, very welcoming and friendly and very good at sending out appointment reminders !

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I underwent bilateral brow lift and upper blepharoplasty at Wilmslow Hospital. Mr Marando was considerate professional and prior to surgery gave a clear honest opinion of what could be achieved .I presented with tired , heavy eyelids and brow . From the start I was put at ease and as a senior nurse whose husband is a GP realised this alone presented challenges for Mr Marando. He explained everything thoroughly and in a way I could understand. My experience in Hospital was excellent and I was made to feel very well cared for. Following surgery I had excellent follow up and was given Mr Marando's telephone number and was advised I could contact him directly at any time. His personal assistant Martina was delightful and professional. I have no hesitation in recommending him to any one.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I cannot recommend Andrea Morando highly enough! I’m sure my recovery time has been so good as the surgery was carried out by such a skilful surgeon. I had a breast uplift and tummy tuck procedure four weeks ago and I am thrilled with the results! The aftercare has been second to none. He is a perfectionist in both his surgery and care of his patients. His personal assistant Martina adds to make a perfect team! I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have any further cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I was put at ease from the moment I met Mr Marando. I had an abdominoplasty and breast augmentation procedure in January 2018. The whole process was done not only with expertise but with care. The surgery itself was done without any complications and my results are just amazing and I’m only post 3 weeks! My stay in hospital was perfect, and my recovery so far has been amazing! I’ve had minimal swelling and almost no bruising. The after care with Mr Marando again is amazing. He always has time to answer questions, be it telephone or email. He always has time and his perfectionism shows in his explanations of the procedure, as well as his results! A special mention also for his PA Martina! Together they make the perfect team. I can not recommend Mr Marando enough and if I consider any further surgery I will be heading straight in Mr Marando’s direction!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Mr Marando performed my breast augmentation in December 2012, when I was 51, using the dual plane method, (partly under the muscle) as I didn’t have much breast tissue. The results were fantastic & the size were totally in keeping with my frame. The aftercare was also brilliant & Mr Marando was only ever a phone call away if you felt you needed any advice or reassurance. My breasts are amazingly natural looking over 5 years on & I’m so pleased I eventually took the plunge after so many years of deliberation. It has given me the shape & confidence I dreamed of for such a long time. Mr Marando was recommended by a friend & although I did have a couple more consultations before deciding I knew instantly when I met him that I was in safe hands. He genuinely cares & his attention to detail is second to none. He is a very gifted surgeon who aims for a natural look, nothing is too much trouble. Martina is his lovely friendly PA, she compliments the team perfectly & also genuinely cares she is always on hand to answer any queries. I wouldn’t hestitate to recommend the Star Clinic & I know I would never go anywhere else if I were to consider any further surgery.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I am a 48 year old mother of 3. After having twins over 10 years ago, my tummy has never been the same. The twins were fairly large for someone of my frame (7lb1oz, and 6lb13oz). I am very slim and fit, but no matter how much I exercised, the excess crepe-like skin just would not shift. I spent years contemplating whether it was worth taking the plunge for a tummy tuck, and then finally decided that it was now or never and I wasn’t prepared to throw away the bikinis that I’d been too embarrassed to wear for 10 years! I received a personal recommendation for Mr Marando at the Star Clinic in Manchester and so booked an appointment. After 2 consultations, I decided to have the procedure. Everything went very smoothly and I was amazed at how pain-free the procedure was and only took paracetamol for a few days after. I’m now 6 weeks post-op and I couldn’t be happier with the result. My abdomen has been totally transformed and I can’t wait to get my bikini on! For such a big operation, I have been so impressed with how quickly my body has healed, and a significant part of that is down to how well Mr Marando has performed the procedure. His care and attention to detail has been incredibly impressive, and I had almost no bruising and minimal swelling. I cannot praise Mr Marando enough. He is a perfectionist and is clearly gifted in his field. He took so much time with both my husband and I, explaining in detail what the procedure would entail, what the outcome might look like, and all of the potential risks. He has a wonderful manner and clearly cares about the individual needs of each and every one of his patients. He takes time to understand the motivations behind the surgery, and provides the right balance of questioning and support. His technical ability is clearly excellent, using techniques that are cutting edge, and also suited to the individual needs of the patient. The aftercare has also been second to none. Mr Marando visited me in the hospital the morning after the procedure to make sure everything was ok, and then there have also been 3 follow up appointments to check on progress and give clear advice on what/what not to do. Martina, his PA, is wonderful too. She is so warm and friendly and a big part of the overall experience. She genuinely cares about all of Mr Marando’s patients and is always at the end of the phone if you need anything. They make a really great team! I would 100% recommend Mr Marando, and if I ever decide on any future surgery, I wouldn’t consider anyone else. It’s a big op, but it was totally worth it!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Mr Marando is a perfectionist. He makes people's dreams a reality. Mr Marando and his Team are there for you before during and after your procedures. There is no other Surgeon in my opinion that you should go to other than Mr Marando. He is a true Gentleman. Thank you to Mr Matndo and Martina for everything.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Mr Marando turned my dreams into a reality. The results of my surgery are by far better than I ever imagined possible. From the time I met him I knew I was in the right place and in safe hands. The care I received before, during and after was and still is exceptional. I’m 6 months post surgery, fully recovered and half way through my after care programme. There has been ups and downs along the way, at no fault of Mr Marando’s; everyone heals differently. Mr Marando was contactable morning, noon and night to answer my worries, settle my mind, put my mind at rest every time and ensure I was alright; his attention to detail is unquestionable. Mr Marando had a vision of what he could achieve; I couldn’t see it, I never thought it was possible but he reassured me it was and believe me it was! Would I recommend him to others..... without hesitation, he’s given me back what was missing! I can’t thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

If you want the best, you have come to the right place! Dr Marando is exceptional, he really cares about his patients, and so does his whole team. His PA Martina is wonderful and really looks after you. Dr Marando just offers the best care and results from start to finish, every step you take he is there with you, and makes you feel so at ease! He is a wonderful man, who clearly works for the love of his job and making people happy. His team are also amazing. I didn’t even feel like I was in hospital, it was such a positive experience. After the surgery, I had no sickness, and very little pain. You wouldn’t have believed I’d had major surgery! I never thought I would be brave enough to go ahead and have surgery, but in meeting Dr Marando I realised I could do this, and my dreams were possible. I can’t thank him and his team enough 😊

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017