Ratings for Dr. Terry Estrin

Dr. Estrin after a few sessions with my husband and I suggested that we were done when nothing had been resolved and suggest we explore things organically. His suggestions were very holistic and nothing my husband or I would explore. I feel he is suitable to those who want to explore a more holistic approach but it is not for everyone especially those of an older generation

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I can not speak for anyone but for myself, and I can not describe me experience with any other words but by a great experience. I was involved in a major car accident. Anger, bitterness, revenge and stress were running my life. Seeing him saved my life and/or kept me away from the jail. Dr. Estrin is a very caring person, he was the first one to rush and visit me at the hospital when I had a stroke in Aug. 2014. I think a very few Doctors would do that if any. He knew how to listen and calm me down with helpful hints , examples and stories. He is very friendly. he is a very supportive in every way. Dr. Estrin is very easy to talk to. I would not have gone back to see him, If I think that he out there is to rip me off.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I can’t speak for the previous complaint, but my experience was quite the opposite. My husband and I saw Dr. Estrin for couples therapy, and of the three therapists we tried, he was the only one whose approach worked. Seeing him helped us to save our marriage. And yes, therapy can get expensive, but not as expensive as lawyers – which would probably have been our only alternative had it not been for Dr. Estrin’s help. I’d also like to add that he was really patient with us (even when we were fighting like cats and dogs), and he never charged us extra when we had to go overtime (so I don’t think he’s out to rip anyone off like the previous poster suggested).

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Expensive and uninformative despite credentials - Terry seemed to muddle his way through our many sessions without providing any meaningful/useful insights or guidance. It is now apparent that his sessions were piecemealed in such a way to squeeze more money out of clients.

Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr Estrin has been a tremendous support through very difficult times in my like. He is connected, he cares with real compassion & he's always professional. I am so fortunate to have found him and have been seeing him on & off for six years. He is a gem amongst his peers and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Estrin has helped me every time I've needed his help. He's also a lovely person and very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013