Ratings for Dr. David Lim

Front office lady is awful. Stay away!! Other choices

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Lim and his staff. Highly recommended to anyone in the town.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

This dentist and his staff are amazing! I am terrified and this man is a magician!!!!! Great, knowledgeable staff and they put you at ease!! NEVER GOING ANYWHERE ELSE !!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr Lim and his staff have been amazing! They treat me like family and have always dealt with any problem I've had right away! They have never left me waiting. Dr Lim is efficient and thorough. He is genuine and provides the best care possible. I would rank him as one of the BEST! I am so fortunate to have him as our family dentist. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Asking to rate knowledge is a little unfair as I am not a dentist but Dr. Lim offered 4 solutions to my dental problem and explained everything to me. I feel I was able to make a good decision. The staff is amazing and Tracey and Vi are amazing Dentist Hygenists!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr lim has been my dentist now for about 4 years and I highly recommend him. After having seriously infected absest high up in my cheek he referred me to a specialist with just happens to be in the same building (very convenient might I ad) I got a quote witch was way too expensive for me. Dr lim was nice enough to try the procedure even though he said there is a chance it might not work. The procedure he did was a total success and saved me tons of money, I used to have a big phobia of seeing the dentist till now, I have much confidence in him. +all the staff is super friendly

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I have been with Dr Lim for five years. I like the staff and I trust their work. They are gentle with my anxiety prone child and they are patient with my elderly mother who doesn't speak English. I also know people in the dental profession who have sent their patients, friends and family to Dr Lim. That says a lot!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I've been a patient of David's for the past 4 years and do not hesitate to recommend friends and family to see him! He listens to my concerns and genuinely cares about my treatment. Fresh change from what I'm used to seeing.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Lim and his staff are amazing! They make sure I'm comfortable and feel safe. Everyone is knowledgable and friendly. My husband and I enjoy our dental visits.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I had two impacted wisdom teeth. Both at the bottom. My right one eventually came out after lots of pain and that one was removed normally. My left side however had caused me pain off and on for years. My dentist had told me it would cost money to get them removed surgically. I could not afford that. At the time, I had needed both removed surgically. After I had my right wisdom tooth removed, I was not able to go pain free for long. My left side decided to flare up. Unlike the other times, this pain was constant and it didn't end. I had been to clinics every few days to get something to manage the pain. I tried getting into my own dentist but even though I had been a patient since I was 14 (I'm 26 now) I owed money to them so they refused to see me. Finally, on Sunday I went to the hospital in Abbotsford. The clinics closed early where I live and I was out of pain medication. Not only did this doctor give me something for pain but he gave me a phone number to actually get it dealt with. I called Monday morning and was told to come in that day at 11:10 for an exam. So I went in and he gave me more medication and told me he would be able to remove this tooth. They had to remove the tooth beside it due to damage done by the impacted tooth. I am pretty anxious so I was happy to hear they could sedate me and it wouldn't cost extra. I booked the appointment right away and expected to have to wait but I was able to get in the next day. He was pretty much a life saver. The tooth is gone and I'm still in pain (to be expected as the tooth was under my gum so he had to cut a flap) but now I know there's an end in sight.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016