Ratings for Dr. Warren A. Chiodo

This was the worst experience I have had with a doctor in a long time. He appeared in disarray. He smelled like he had not showered in weeks and seemed to be so out of shape he had a hard time examining my foot (I went in for some reoccurring pain after running). He told me I needed a shot of something and that I would have to come back for 10 more sessions. Something seemed wrong and he couldn’t make eye contact while talking to me. I declined as politely as I could and went to another doctor who gave me some stretches and the pain is gone! I rated that doctor very high! Beware of this guy!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

He is a great doctor. Takes the time to explain things to you. Answers all your questions with out rushing.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Very smart and friendly doctor! Took the time to explain what was going on with my ankle and how we were going to make it better. I highly recommend anyone with a foot and/or ankle problem see this doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Excellent doctor with great personality! Walked in with pain and left feeling 100% better. Nice, updated office with very personable staff.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Warren A. Chiodo's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Ameritas