Ratings for Dr. Kursteen S. Price

Didn't help at all my skin was even worse after he gave me the medicine

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Price is a wonderful allergist and immunologist . Because of her thoroughness and persistence, I feel I am healthy and doing so well. She recognized my lung problems and helped me find other doctors that were excellent. Her staff is top and also very professional. Top doctor for sure, but also a wonderful and caring person.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Price is the best physician I have had. She is thorough in examination. Wonderful communication skills with her patient. Best follow up I have experienced. I have moved from Portland to Utah. I will be making annual or semi annual trips to Portland to continue my care with her.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Very happy with Dr. Price so far at AADAPC. She's very knowledgeable and will talk to you as an equal. She seems a little shy but once you engage she'll tell you whatever you need to know. I should also mention that the nurses at the NW location are really on point, they have been excellent every time I've been there.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

The nurse actually helped a lot more, but Dr. Price was very nice and listened to my issues and got me on shots, which I what I wanted (most allergists put you on medicine that you've already tried a million times that have failed you!).

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Kursteen S. Price's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med