You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Naveeda Yasmeen

Excellent doctor, each time I go to see her she addresses all my concerns, listens to my problems and always has good suggestions and advice,very cooperative staff especially the nurse always there for you. all my family is very happy with the way she treats us.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

She is an amazone GP and hier staff are so thorough. They are so busy and still offer amazing care. I feel in great hands with her. She is great with my kids too.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Excellent doctor,very caring and knowledgable. Each time i go have a good experience. My all family is very happy that we have her as our family doctor

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

Excellent dr, will listen to you and take appropriate actions. Very helpful. Strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

I respect my doctor because her actions/ decisions show her judgement and her knowledge. Few months ago I visited her with my son and I requested ultrasound for his one of health concern which she ordered but when I requested yearly ultrasound as I was concerned about my son's risk of developing cancer, she refused mentioning that there are no guidelines about yearly ultrasound. As a mother I did not like the answer but I knew she is right as well so I took her advise. The next day my family doctor called me twice to update the results of ultrasound. Sharing the similar profession, I don't think that I can find a doctor more better than her because she has great work of ethics. I can't pay off for her efforts of calling me twice and updating me the results other than to write few words in her honour and saying Thank you Dr. Yasmeen

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Naveeda Yasmeen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, each time I go to see her she addresses all my concerns, listens to my problems and always has good suggestions and advice,very cooperative st..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is an amazone GP and hier staff are so thorough. They are so busy and still offer amazing care. I feel in great hands with her. She is great with my kids..."

January 3, 2016