Ratings for Ian Koo

I am so glad I found Dr.Koo. His pleasant smile is very welcoming and puts me at ease. He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps up to date on the latest research so he knows his stuff. Every time I leave his office, I feel better with the correct plan of action and I'm always learning something new.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Dr. Koo is the best Naturopath in the GTA. He is kind, compassionate and very knowledgable. I always feel better after my treatments. Thank you Dr. Koo for helping live a pain free and drug free life!!! I would gladly recommend Dr. Koo to anyone seeking a holistic approach to pain management.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I had my first appointment with Dr. Koo today. I found him to be very imformative in his field and I knew we were both on the same page. He patiently listened to my concerns and gave me information and advice to help my personal needs. I walked out in less pain than when I went in...He's a godsend! I recommend him to anyone who is tired of getting the run-around from other so-called medical doctors.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I arrived in Dr Koo's office in late October with a binder full of reports and test results spanning years of health issues. I've had many unnecessary tests over the years and countless repeated offers of potent medications from many specialists. But I didn't want a bandaid approach. I wanted to know what was causing my symptoms and how I could heal myself naturally. Dr Koo listened patiently and then spent time explaining a course of action and sent me away with a roadmap on how to begin to regain my health. It all made perfect sense. I followed his instructions faithfully. Understandably I was a little skeptical, especially during the first few weeks of this plan when I was feeling quite unwell. But then things started to change and from then on I have seen marked improvement in my health. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to him. Excellent doctor. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I received Dr. Koo's care, and am pleased with the thoroughness of the treatment which he provided to me. Hard-working doctor with a lot of knowledge to share. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Put me at ease. Very knowledgeable and effective.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I have only had one visit with Dr Koo so far but I was very impressed with his breadth of knowledge in holistic medicine. He outlined a very clear diagnostic plan and put me at ease immediately with trusting him with my health issues. Also he made very useful suggestions for further things to explore with my MD that I had not thought of. I look forward to working further with him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have consulted Dr. Ian Koo regularly and every time I have left his office feeling very satisfied, relaxed, my anxieties gone. He is extremely knowledgeable and has that special talent to explain everything in layman's terms and very comprehensively to his patients. One can fire any question at him. He will always take the time to answer without giving you the least impression he is in a hurry. He guides you on how to lead a healthy life. Now contrast this with conventional doctors in general, who just prescribe medicament to cure your symptoms without offering any guidance on how to stay healthy OR are glad you do not have any question to ask, so they can move on to the next patient. I am fortunate to have found Dr. Ian Koo as my naturopath, and thanks to him I am keeping very healthy. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who wants to stay healthy.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Ian is awesome! Really easy to talk to, tons of useful information :) Refer all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Good naturopath. Knows his stuff and easy to talk to. The 2 acupuncture sessions he did on me really helped. Spent so much time with others and he basically helped me on the first visit.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012