You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nita Scherer

Dr. Scherer removed a yucky and obvious cyst from my lip. I found her to be an answer to my prayers. Now, my smile does what it was design to do and I am forever thankful. Every smile I give is awesome because of her. Millions, no, billions of thank yous to Mont-Fort and Dr. Scherer.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Scherer performed sinus surgery on my back in Sept 2012. Changed my life, literally, as I could smell and taste immediately following the surgery. Cannot thank Dr. Scherer enough for having the insight to know that this is what was required to drastically improve my quality of life. Thanks!!! Dan Chapman

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

not friendly, seems cold and uppety. rude. asked why i would goto emerg when my son had cold symptoms, because I am in Canada and I can lady. :-)

Submitted November 21, 2012

I found Dr. Scherer to be friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable. She talked to me as an equal and answered all my questions re: my acoustic neuroma.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I had a thyroid nodule that had to be biopsied and after my family Dr tried to get me a Dr in Kingston for 6 months with no response he decided to try Dr Scherer.She gave me an appointment within 2 weeks.I found her a very caring Dr.She did the biopsy and the first one was inclusive so it had to be done again.I could tell she felt very bad that she had to do it again.The second one came back negative, but she still wanted me to have ultrasounds and follow ups with her.A year later the nodule had grown and needed to be removed.She tried everything possible to get the surgery done as soon as possible. When there was a cancellation they called me and moved the surgery up.When the nodule was removed it was medullary thyroid cancer.Dr Scherer was very upfront and told me she didn't know anything about this type of cancer but was sending me to an endocrinologist and another neck throat surgeon that might know more.If I need more surgery I would like to return to Dr Scherer.She is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Nita Scherer's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Scherer removed a yucky and obvious cyst from my lip. I found her to be an answer to my prayers. Now, my smile does what it was design to do and I am forev..."

November 30, 2015