Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Freitag

I have been a patient of Dr. Freitag for about 2 years now after seeing several other doctors in the area over the years. He is the best! He and his staff are professional, friendly, concerned and when you walk into his office you actually feel like they care about you! I cannot speak more highly of Dr. Freitag than to say that he is probably the best family physician here in the desert. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

had appointment staff couldnt figure out billing then had the nerve to say sorry to late for appointment ......true story........

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Fretag and staff are the BEST! He has been my family physician for 15+ years. He always takes the time to listen and the staff is so friendly!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Freitag and his entire staff are wonderful - I have been seeing him for about 2 years after a bad experience with another doctor. If my appointment is at 10:30 I am generally seen within 5 minutes of my appointment. He takes time to listen to my challenges and gives me extremely valuable feedback. His staff are very helpful and always cheerful. They are mature and not like some of the other doctors offices where you think the front desk help just barely graduated high school.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

I had occasion to see Dr. Freitag when I was holidaying in Cathedral City about an ear infection and he was amazing! Friendly and interested in my problem, listened carefully, examined thoroughly and explained everything clearly. I went back 10 days later to have it checked, as suggested, and he cleaned my ear out and sent me on my way painfree and happy. What a remarkable doctor, I suggested him to many other people wintering there.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Mark C. Freitag's Credentials

• Univ Of Calgary, Fac Of Med, Calgary, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1987)