Ratings for Dr. Malkit Johal

Dr Johal has been my GP since 1980. I was a young student at OCA and she was a young Doctor on Augusta. The move to Bathurst St allowed the Queen West Health Centre to expand to provide services to many people who otherwise likely would be in very dire straits. Dr Johal is patient, knowledgable, open minded and a great person all round. I feel blessed to have had this woman in my life for so long. For many years I barely saw her because my health was great, my life was busy. Lately it has ramped up a bit, and she has been very helpful in referrals and follow up. She is a wonderful Doctor and person.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr Johal has been my doctor for 15 years,(at least!!). She is a wonderful person, caring and takes the time to talk out any issues you have. She doesn't rush you at all, and takes the time to get to know you, your life and any problems you have (or think you have!!). You really feel well looked after and any issues you might have addressed. About a year ago, she said I had gained too much weight-- I hadn't even noticed, and no one I know had pointed it out. Because of her, I watched what I ate, and lost almost 40 pounds. I am 51 and have never felt better. I am lucky to have such a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013