Ratings for Dr. Donald D. Fraser

Seems nice enough but Dr Fraser does not know anything about hair loss. His office staff was also very rude, crude and terribly impolite. Waste of money. I will be visiting a hair specialist in New York. I guess you have to leave Charlotte and go to a progressive city to get any kind of expert medical advice and treatment in that area.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

The office stank really bad and it was really outdated., Dr Frazer is a complete idiot, did not know anything, he was very ignorant of new innovated medicine and he has a really bad attitude. The DR should retire!!!! I hope nobody goes and see him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I felt very comfortable as soon as I walked through the front door. From check in to check out, a very pleasant experience. I did not feel rushed, felt like all of my concerns were addressed, and felt like a person-not another number walking through the door. Will recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

This Doctor did not understand anything that was going on with me. He was not helpful, and could you believe that he asked me if I would like to get a Biopsy of my skin? I think a Doctor should recommend certain things. I was very dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Donald D. Fraser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1980)