Ratings for Dr. Darin Krygier

I was diagnosed with diverticulitis around 1 year ago. Was sent to see Dr Krygier. He was very easy to speak to and I was very comfortable with him. He asked a ton of questions and sent me for some further tests. He felt I may have had something else going on also. He was right. Exactly what he tested for came back positive. I have done several rounds of antibiotics and my pesky bug is still there. Went into the hospital to have a biopsy done to figure out how to kill the bug. He is very thorough, understanding, knowledgeable and friendly. He is great! I have 100% confidence in him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Krygier is the best. Very knowledgeable and doesn't make me feel like I'm wasting his time. I've been a patient for a few years and never disappointed after my visits.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I like Dr. Krygier, he is friendly, knowledgeable, and put me at ease. He read my files and ready for my visit. He is a very good listener and considers my opinion and my feeling. I feel confident with his recommendation. Staff are very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I like Dr. Krygier. He has been very helpful during my 3 years as his patient.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Thank you dr Krygier for being such a good listener

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

most amazing specialist ever! so lucky to be under his care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Darin Krygier, Is An Excellent Doctor. I was referred by DR Barts and My GP Dr Singh. I went in today for A procedure at Royal Coloumbian Hospital, Dr. Krygier is an amazing Gastroenterologist. My first Gastroenterologist I went to was DR Jamil Karim , was quite disappointed and my endroconologist and GP said Dr Krygier is the best and indeed he is. He will get down to the root of the problem, and solve your problem.. He shows importance in your heath goes above and beyond to resolve the problem. I am very pleased, and encourage everyone to visit him if you are looking for honest answers. Thanks DR. Krygier MANNb

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Very pleasant and straightforward. Provides a lot of information and answers all questions. Not at all arrogant and is very serious about his job and helping you. I feel lucky to have come across him. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a stomach and liver specialist.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Krygier is thorough and very pleasant to deal with. His bedside manner is excellent and he made me feel at ease. His diagnosis and subsequent plan of treatment for my condition were clearly layed out for me. It is apparent he cares a lot about his work and doesn't cut corners. I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing GI issues.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Excellent doctor, to the point, clearly explains and does not guess. He accurately diagnosed my liver problem and provided the right medication. Thank you sir!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013