Ratings for Dr. Darin Krygier

Dr . Krygier is an excellent and extremely intelligent doctor. I am very thankful I'm his patient and in such goods hands. His staff is also excellent.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Thank you Dr. Krygier for your knowledge and helpfulness I have been your patient for 6 years. You are the Best!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Pleased with procedure on Mon 6th March 2017 even though staff very busy; thumbs up!! However, was not so impressed by an angry Admin call on Wed, when asking for follow up appt - told to accept Sept or tough! Posting this from curious search ?

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Terrible Staff. No follow up they manipulate with times and date with your appointments not sure if the doctor is aware. It's not even a medical office but running a fast service business. The staff is rude doctor need to follow up that is the whole purpose of even going to see GI specialist. Disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Krygier is thorough,pleasant and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Best Gastro Specialist I have ever had. Caring, understanding and real.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I was diagnosed with diverticulitis around 1 year ago. Was sent to see Dr Krygier. He was very easy to speak to and I was very comfortable with him. He asked a ton of questions and sent me for some further tests. He felt I may have had something else going on also. He was right. Exactly what he tested for came back positive. I have done several rounds of antibiotics and my pesky bug is still there. Went into the hospital to have a biopsy done to figure out how to kill the bug. He is very thorough, understanding, knowledgeable and friendly. He is great! I have 100% confidence in him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Krygier is the best. Very knowledgeable and doesn't make me feel like I'm wasting his time. I've been a patient for a few years and never disappointed after my visits.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I like Dr. Krygier, he is friendly, knowledgeable, and put me at ease. He read my files and ready for my visit. He is a very good listener and considers my opinion and my feeling. I feel confident with his recommendation. Staff are very pleasant.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I like Dr. Krygier. He has been very helpful during my 3 years as his patient.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015