Ratings for Dr. Michael Rouhi

disgustingly rude office staff, do not know how to treat their patients with respect

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I too was impressed with the cleanliness and the state of the art equipment at this facility. However, I recently started going to a new dentist because I moved and had to pay a lot of money to fix the poor job that was done. Several of my fillings had overhangs. But perhaps the worst of it was that fillings were done on two adjacent molars and the way they were done did not ensure that there was contact between the molars. This means that food got trapped in there continually. I trusted in my dentists and thought this was fine (Dr. Farber actually told me that this was the best she could do). It turns out that this is not a normal situation and the food/bacteria caused a lot of gum erosion. My new dentist even showed me the xrays of my mouth and the bone in between those two teeth was very weak due to this (it was light grey while the bone between all my other teeth was bright white). To be fair, I didn't go back to the office to have these problems evaluated and fixed by them. They may have been able to do it with no cost to me but I already have a fear of dentists and I didn't want to go through that experience with dentists that I absolutely do not trust. I also think their services are very overpriced. Yes, their office is pretty and their equipment is high-tech and new but if you don't have the greatest insurance (or any at all) its definitely not worth paying the money for atmosphere.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Amazing Dentist and great staff, not a big fan of Silvia "the office manager" as I find her to be a little pushy with appointments and phone calls but overall it's a great place. Thanks for your continued great service!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Rouhi is an amazing dentist! He is very kind, easy going and will always take the time that is needed to explain anything you may be uneasy about needing attention. Whether bonding, cavities or crowns he is wonderful as you never feel any pain whatsoever, something not always the case with other dentists. I have gone to him for almost ten years now and always feel fully confident that any work he has done is top notch and perfect! His staff are great as well, especially Sylvia the office manager. Sylvia is as good as it gets, always friendly, courteous, fast and easy going! I have never had an issue they couldn't address asap whether a broken took or dental pain and however busy Dr Rouhi may be, he will always make sure he takes the time to see you addressing your concerns. Do yourself a favor if needing an excellent dentist, consider Dr. Rouhi your go to dentist for life! He truly is the best, Melissa -Toronto.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I have been a patient of dr. rouhi for years and can honestly say he is the best dentist I have ever had! He did a crown for me which is perfect, did some bonding which has lasted years and is always progressive, kind and professional. He is very insightful when it comes to issues that are not always so obvious. His office and staff are amazing, truly! The office manager, Sylvia is as good as it gets! She is fast, polite and will always find time for the dr. to see you if you have an emergency. I wish I discovered this office sooner as any dentist prior didn't even come close to the care and treatment I am getting now at the Woodbridge Dental Office!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I've been Michael's patient for over 7 years. He provides great care, stressing on the importance of prevention. The clinic has x-ray, invisalign, implants, so I rarely had to be referred to another specialist. Everything was done in Dr. Rouhi's office. The thing I love is that Michael tells you everything straight out and helps make a decision.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012