Ratings for Dr. Thomas White

Dr. White made my wisdom tooth removal easy and stress free. His assistants were also very nice & put me at ease. I did find the front desk staff a little "off-putting" & not all that friendly, but overall the experience was good!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Meeting with Dr White for my son's upcoming surgery was a great experience. He answered our questions and made my son feel comfortable. I wish there were other options in the Okanagan area, if there were I would have tried to find another surgeon just based on his receptionist and billing practices. Charging patients above the fee guide is frustrating as I know I am paying for a fancy office and waterfalls in waiting room, I want to pay for quality dentistry, not your office. The receptionist was exceptionally ignorant, grabbing papers from my hand while giggling on a personal call, without even acknowledging my presence. Her work attire was disgusting with her breasts hanging out, not impressed with the front office staff at all, but no other choice in the area. His poor choice in office staff and billing practices leaves me feeling a bit bitter.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I got my wisdom teeth removed this week. Dr. White was very helpful. He answered all of my questions very well. Staff made me feel very comfortable. No pain from IV. Everything went smoothly. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I was so afraid to get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled , especially to have to go under general anesthesia. The nurses were so friendly and understood I was nervous and did a great job in calming me down and keeping my spirits high. I barely felt any needle and woke up an hour later and it was all done ! (a big drugged I will say!) but I remember how helpful everyone was and Dr white made sure to come in and see how I was doing. Even the day after my surgery , which was a Saturday, Dr white called to check in and see if I had any questions and how I was feeling. Very caring and knowledgable doctor. Would recommend this office and Dr white to anyone !

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr. White and the staff were all amazing and never did I expect the experience of having two wisdom teeth extracted to be so easy. I would highly recommend this office to anyone needing surgery.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

This is an amazing establishment with wonderful staff. I would recommend this facility to anyone in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. White and the entire staff at the clinic were absolutely amazing. My entire experience at the clinic right from the helpful front office staff who booked my appointment to the procedure itself was top notch. I would definitely go back to this doctor if I ever need major dental work again. I have no hesitation in recommending this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

amazing surgeon thats all i can say, so helpful so awsome!!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012