Ratings for Dr. Alan Roth

Terrible. I felt like we were in the scene of a horror movie. Can't believe this place is actually a practice! Unbelievable, do not go there! I would have given 0 stars but I have to fill in the field. ...

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Con artist over prices everything and suggested to do things that didnt even need to be done just so he could charge more. Thank god this wasn't my first rodeo. you can tell he hates his job and probably doesn't even like children just the way he talked to my 3 year old I got the worst feeling to never go back.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Roth is an excellent dentist! My kids absolutely love him. My younger child, who was scared to death of dental work, has completely overcome his fear with Dr. Roth. He is quick, efficient, and up to the point. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I have been a client of Dr Roth for 11 years. He has always treated my daughters and myself respectfully he does great work he has never caused pain for any of my girls. I recommened him to every parent i know. He also works great with my insurance, it is very hard to be billed by a dentist when you have pacific blue cross. I have moved 5 hours and he is worth the travel, i know with him all my childrens dental needs are met!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Roth is THE WORST CHILDRENS DENTIST! His nurse told me, NOT HIM! since he doesn't speak two freaking words to his patients, that he would use laughing gas on my six year old child to fill a tooth. The day of the appt, he put the laughing gas on for a total of 3 seconds before injecting the needle to freeze her. She screamed bloody murder while bleeding from the mouth and he just walked away! after 15 mins of trying to calm her down, he came in sat and just starred at her as she started crying the minute she saw him. And he finally said, "I'm not playing these games anymore, you either do it now or come back" I was furriated! I stormed out of there with no filling but insted with a tormented half frozen mouthed child.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012