Ratings for Dr. Edsard Van Steenbergen

Dr. Edsard is one of the most highly trained and professional orthodontists in the Okanagan. A few years ago he helped my son with a complicated eye tooth alignment issue. We had such success with the finest care and consideration with Dr. Edsard and his team we are taking our daughter to him now for her teeth. I’ve met other orthodontists in Kelowna and none have made us feel that our business is important to them other than to pay for another luxury car. Lol. Personal care, listening and explanation in every step. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

I was very impressed with EVS. Dr. E is so knowledgeable and helpful when considering the different options available for a beautiful smile for myself and my children.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I am very impressed by the treatment and staff! Dr.Edsard Van Steenbergen is very knowledgeable and professional! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Steenburgen is an amazing othrodontist, because his technical and knowledgeable approach is delivered with a gentel hand. I would recommend him to anybody considering orthodontists. I am so happy with the progress during my treatment, I couldn't close my jaw or sleep without pain in my teeth and jaw area until Edsard helped me. He is the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

This is by far the best Orthodontist in the Okanagan! I have been to a few offices, because I wanted an Orthodontist that I was comfortable with, and took the time to explain everything. EVO Orthodontist does all of that. My brother went to a different Orthodontist, and he wasn't happy with his end result. He was in terrible pain the entire time, Plus he didn't get to see his orthodontist a lot; it was mostly his assistants that did everything. Thats not the case at EVS Ortho. Dr. Edsard Van Steenbergen Completes most of the procedures himself, and makes sure you are fully comfortable before he proceeds with the treatment plan.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

My son had a fairly rare eye tooth alignment issue. We have almost completed his treatment after 3.5 yrs with Dr. Van Steenbergen's services. Our comfort, confidence and result with Edsard has always been to the highest caliber. We were never treated 'like a number' and felt that the business we have given him was always appreciated. He has always personally taken the time to ensure that we understand every step of the process procedures. He has a small team of dedicated professionals which we were drawn too. Personal, professional service with education and expertise like no other Ortho office in the Okanagan Valley.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I am very happy with my progress so far. me teeth were SO crooked before I started treatment, I couldn't close my mouth. flossing is different with braces on, but doesn't hurt at all like it did before. my teeth look so strait now, I can't wait until the braces come off and I have the teeth I've dreamed of for so years. The staff is always so nice, and gentile on my face. Dr. Van Steenbergen is very nice and calming. I'd recomend EVS to anyone. I'm glad they took so many phictures of my teeth and face before treatment so I can see a before and after once I'm done :-)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

My initial consultation was great. Very professional and knowledgeable. I was given two options for braces so I could decide if I wanted higher cost or higher visibility, as well as a payment plan I could afford. The staff was very nice to me and Dr. Van Steenberger expressed a genuine interest in my piercings (I am a professional body piercer with numerous oral piercings). It was very nice not to be told to remove a single piercing in order to have treatment done. I have always wanted straight teeth and to be able to close my mouth comfortably, so I am very happy that at age 26 I am finally able to afford braces. I was referred to EVS by a friend who got his braces as an adult and had a very positive experience

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Our initial consult was very promising. Will folow up.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012