Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Specht

Dr. Specht is by far the BEST dentist I have ever been to! Between her and her main nurse/technician, I have never had better dental service. They were friendly & comforting from the beginning, they quickly put me at ease, as I came to them after some terrifying dental situations. Dr. Specht was very knowledgeable & took the time to answer any questions or concerns I had, both in person & on the phone when I called with questions/concerns I forgot to ask in person. I had several surgeries with Dr. Specht, each time she was understanding of my post op pain & discomfort & did everything possible to help me to ease that pain. Eventually I needed to have all my remaining teeth removed, & she worked with me & my other health problems to ensure this surgery was done with my best interests, medically & personally, in mind. Dr. Specht was also just as amazing when it came to dealing with my daughter. She really is a blessing - in disguise as a dentist! ;)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Fair weather friend, that's for sure. (IV sedation did not sedate me, through no ones fault), I felt as though I was rushed out of the office as soon as I paid (full price for the sedation that didn't sedate me, requiring me to go to an oral surgeon for the procedure to be completed). I asked if there was anything that could be done, seeing as I paid full price for this and I was displeased with the way it turned out, and was told that "dentists are paid by the hour, not how effective the treatment is". She told me I was only the second person EVER that she had encountered this problem with and she did nothing besides saying cliche, meaningless things to placate me. I even asked "so, essentially, I am paying 400 dollars for nothing, since the sedation did not work." She agreed with me and practically walked away from me when I was talking. There was NO effort made to ensure return business/word of mouth business. My $400 meant more to her than working this out, apparently.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013