Ratings for Dr. Karen Pont

She’s a lovely lady ❤️ She was so helpful and made me realize I wasn’t alone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr Pont was determined to get me to a better place and she saved my life. I will always be eternally grateful to her. She is a doctor like no other. Ernstine Anderson

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

First time meeting Dr. Pont. Shes very human. Good bedside manner. Helpful and resourceful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I love Dr Pont. She always has time to listen to you and your issues and never makes you feel like she’s in a hurry. She is interested in what you have to say. She works with you to find a solution that will help you and will personalize her treatment just to suit you. She is very diligent to follow up and see how you are doing. She is pleasant and happy and a joy to deal with. I have been a patient of hers for several years now and wouldn’t trade her or her lovely staff for anything.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Seen this doctor last year and after two hours of poking and prodding sat me down and told me she doesn’t deal with what my symptoms could be but wanted me to get more tests and then come back to see her again, got more help from google, terrible doctor don’t recommend seeing her waste of time

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Always glad to see me, compassionate and is never in a hurry. She makes sure I understand everything and when I had a relapse and called the office, she called me right back.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

A brilliant, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor. Her staff (Kathy) is very friendly and very competent at her job. Together they go above and beyond for your health.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

She had another persons file on her desk , and when she asked me my name she would not believe me, because it was not the name on the file she had!? As if a person does not know what there name is IINSANE!! Do not see this Doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Knowledgable, compassionate and very helpful. Secretary is Kathy and 2nd to none!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Fantastic Rheumatologist! We are very blessed to have her in our region of BC.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017