Ratings for Dr. Karen Pont

A brilliant, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor. Her staff (Kathy) is very friendly and very competent at her job. Together they go above and beyond for your health.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

She had another persons file on her desk , and when she asked me my name she would not believe me, because it was not the name on the file she had!? As if a person does not know what there name is IINSANE!! Do not see this Doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Knowledgable, compassionate and very helpful. Secretary is Kathy and 2nd to none!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Fantastic Rheumatologist! We are very blessed to have her in our region of BC.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Best doctor in the WORLD, so compassionate and helpful! She connects with you to understand your history. I never leave her office without feeling heard and happy!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Pont has been my doctor for over 2 years. She is patient, caring and truly listens when I talk to her and addresses my concerns completely. She cares about my well-being and my quality of life and never makes me feel rushed, always willing to explain things thoroughly to me and I appreciate it. She is very knowledgeable and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Pont has been unable to diagnose me. I appreciate some diagnosis can be difficult. Instead of referring me to some else she has simply given me the sympathy card. She gave up on tests after the first year and any other specialists that make a recommendation, she just scoffs at. I am sure she is good if she knows whats wrong with you but if not she refuses to admit it and is basically useless.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Pont is an awesome internal medicine doctor. She advocates for her patients and really care for them and their well being. I realize that as a dotor it takes a lot of energy to be emotionally involoved with patients but I believe she really cares. I feel very lucky to be under her care.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr Pont has been wonderful to work with. For the first time in a longtime I feel like I have a doctor looking out for me. Full 5's for Dr Pont and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Pont is a wonderful/remarkable doctor who has helped me over the last number of years. She is knowledgeable and very respectful. I have moved out of the area temporarily but she is willing to continue treating me during this time. She takes the time that is required to review my case and never rushes me in any way. I have the upmost respect for her and her staff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016