Ratings for Dr. Nicole Mirzakhani

Had a great visit with my kids at her office. We specifically requested her as there are other doctors working in that office. Very pleasant and professional and great with kids. My daughter who is terrified with needles, had a filling done without a fling. Very impressed with the office and staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Had a great visit at her office. The doctor is very attentive to your needs. Very caring manners with the whole family. Topped it off with a follow up call in the evening. Very impressive!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

This dentist is a manager, not really a dentist. She has made a fortune with her clinics and it is very clear that her focus is money. She took over this practice from a very kind and wonderful dentist who had a wonderful staff. Some staff had to leave because they couldn't take her way of doing things anymore. My family has had to leave too.

Submitted October 8, 2016

Great service. Very satisfied with the care. Highly recommend her for families and children.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Patients beware, if you want to be paying for this dentist new office keep going to her. She has no people skills she is a bully. She took over a practice that had a wonderful clientele and is slowly turning everyone away. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.. $$$ DISGUSTED IN BOWMANVLLE .

Submitted February 20, 2015

Great dentist. Thanks for taking care of me and my family. You also have super nice staff.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I found her incredibly rough and in a hurry!!! Bill,bill,bill...nicole. They do anything that is on your plan whether you need it or not

Submitted October 9, 2014

Compassionate, caring and gentle. She was highly recommended by my co-workers. I needed a root canal. I had heard horrible stories about having one done. She performed the procedure in one visit short of 2 hours. Did not feel any pain during and after. Seemed like my comfort was her primary concern. I highly recommend her care.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

This dentist is the most compassionate, caring and kind dentist I have ever had.She has exceptional bed side manners and great communication skills.She is vey gentle, stops a few times during the procedure and asks how you are doing. Always calls me after the treatment in the evening to follow up and make sure every thing is o.k. She straightened my kids teeth with invisalign. great results! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Excellent care, very pleasant and gentle. I liked the fact that she called me home at night to see how I was doing. I've always been afraid of going to dentist. Dr. Nicole certainly helped me to get over this fear.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012