Ratings for Dr. Michael Rodney

An amazing chiropractor! Best in his field! Caring and empathetic to all his patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Rodney is beyond excellent. He cares about helping you and is very attentive to your needs. He is warm pleasant and funny. A perfect experience.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I've seen Dr Michael Rodney for 3 weeks now and it's been an excellent experience. At first I was afraid to be meeting a chiropractor, especially at my young age of 20, but I've gained a lot of knowledge from him in terms of how to make myself better and best of all my back and hip feel much more better so I can get through my very physical work days more easier. He is also very honest and straight up with me which is something I appreciate. I'm glad to have found him and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Rodney for a little while now and I have nothing but pleasant things to say. In the beginning, I had anxiety about seeing a chiropractor and that partially came from not fully understanding the practice, but it didn't take long for me to trust over 16 years of knowledge and experience Dr. Rodney has. Not only did he make me feel at ease, but helped me better understand more about my condition, helped my wife find proper help, and genuinely cares for my overall well being. Definitely, very glad to have found him. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

In 2009 we're on the highway and the oncoming truck crossed into our lane and hit us head on. A few years later while sitting at a stop light in my classic car with short bucket seats and a car designed before seat belts were mandatory, I was rear ended by an SUV at full speed. I was still recovering from the first car accident when this happened. Murphy's Law I guess. I was just starting to rebuild my life from nothing after because not much was left after the first. I found it exhausting from being healthy to now doctors and lawyers part of your life. I learned my peace of mind was the most important thing to recovery, and to do that I changed my doctors and lawyers, and settled with those who had a personal touch to what they do and genuine care about their profession and their clients. What's worst than the injury and pain, was how pain destroyed my personal and social life. Whatever the accidents didn't take away, your pain will affect you and let you destroy what's left. I wasn't referred to Dr. Rodney Michael until I had moved. After all these years, my mind adjusted to my state as the norm and naturally avoided a lot or as much of what aggravates my issues. Life altering from what I used to be. I felt like I maxed out my recovery and accepted this plateau. My first thought arriving to the clinic was 'not again, I'm so tired of retelling my problems' because I live it every day, why talk about the negative and surely the other person won't understand. But wow, was I wrong, Dr. Rodney Michael listened patiently and was very warm and genuinely cared about what I was trying to get across. So already it was very nice to deal with someone pleasant. I was already fed up with my situation and dealing with him was uplifting and energizing because he's serious, funny, and caring. I didn't feel like I had to write 100 page essay for him to get it, but it was nice because he put me at ease by making feel like a human being and not a patient. I say human being because my problems destroyed and affected the very core of what I was and worked hard to recover, and my accident and all I experienced and experience were very much a part of who I am now and how I live. So I couldn't tell you how wonderful it was to find someone who can truly deep down connect with what I've been through and now left to deal with. But I just didn't know what type of treatment to expect, all I knew was what I had with others in the past. But wow, first session he hit every spot, and more surprisingly because I did so much not to aggravate my body and it was winter so these are days we're less active. But he got it. I walked out feeling like I had been given a new body. This is how it felt because what my mind had accepted as normal daily pain, now were not there and such a weight was lifted of me. It's hard to describe. Before the accident I used to be an active person, and that all disappeared after the accident. I just didn't want to deal with my body any more than I was already dealing with every nano second of pain. When I walked out his office, I felt heavenly free and for the first time in 7 years, I wanted to do so much of the things I missed doing and there was no negative thought of pain getting in the way. I didn't regress back, and with every treatment, I felt that much more amazing. All I know is that for anyone who shares footsteps with my experience, the one thing we want more is for our mind to be free from our body. And I certainly lost hope there and accepted life with these residuals. His treatment for me, gave me hope I can have my life back because to taste freedom from my body and that it could be like this going forward, is truly nothing something I can put into words, unless you've had similar experiences. My treatments and recovery are really personal to me, so I just can't simply say oh he's great. It would be an understatement for someone who gives changes back and gives you hope this can be every day. My entire 30's was dealing with pain and watching that pain destroy my personal life, but now I can enjoy what's left normally. Nothing more worst than having to plan and do something and you already factored pain levels into your plan at such a young age. Dr. Rodney Michael is truly a gifted chiropractor. From an active life, skiing in the Canadian Rocky Mountains as an advanced level skier, out dancing every weekend, travelling often, working out, running, camping and cliff jumping, and truly a happy life, to being reduced to what left after an accident and living with pain, and gaining a dangerously amount of weight a loss of social life, is a hard way to getting ready to enter my 40's. I don't wish this on anyone. I backpacked around the world and still push to regain and build but it's a horrible feeling to have something permanent and last inflicted on you caused by the carelessness of others. Dr. Rodney Michael is very gifted.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Rodney for about 12 years mainly because of my scoliosis. He is very caring, knowledgeable and always relieves me of my back pain or any discomfort related to my scoliosis...I even told him "your hands are truly magical!" For me, he is the best!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I saw Michael a few times following my whiplash accident. Michael was by far the most caring, detailed and professional Chiropractor I have come across! When looking for someone to take care of me, it is always top of my list to find someone that sincerely cares about his patients and that does his work at the highest ethical standards. I would recommend Michael to anyone looking for proper care.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Rodney for close to 15 years. He is very professional and knowledgeable and I always feel very comfortable in his care. His staff is excellent and always friendly and helpful. I only have positive things to say about this clinic and I highly recommend Dr. Rodney to anyone who is in need of chiropractic treatment.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Rodney is a great guy who really cares for his patients

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I started seeing Dr Rodney about 10yrs ago. He has helped me overcome the pain associated with my hip issue. He is always available and makes me feel very comfortable and at ease every time I enter his office. The staff at the clinic are all wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr Rodney and his staff to anyone in need of an excellent Chiropractor

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016