Ratings for Dr. Bruce Thyer

Dr Bruce thyer is just lovely ,He is comforting and listens to your needs. Beautiful bedside manner and is extremely knowledgable .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Excellent. Incredibly knowledgeable and takes all concerns and questions seriously. My husband and i felt very comfortable and at ease with Dr Thyer for my first preg that I wouldn't consider anyone else for my next.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Excellent specialist, very calm & knowlegable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Excellent ob/gyn. I have always felt comfortable with him and would recommend him to others. He is hard to get in to see but that's because he is good!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I tried to make an appointment to see this doctor and was advised by his receptionist that he would not see people who did not have private health cover. I said I had more than enough money in the bank to pay cash if even a lengthy hospitalisation was required (which is unlikely to be the case). The receptionist said that if they saw me, I would be "depriving a private patient of an appointment". I didn't argue with her but was tempted to say that if I can pay cash, I AM a private patient!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013