Ratings for Dr. Toniann Conte

Had an implant put in by this doctor which became compromised. They put me off and would not talk to me or help determine the cause. Had to go back to the surgeon to get help. Dentist put me off and would not talk to me or see me to come up with a resolution.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Conte's practice is a factory, she runs a number of rooms at the same time. If you are looking for a top notched caring dentists that has your best interest I would recommend looking elsewhere. Very disappointed with this practice. Staff have adopted Dr. Conte's attitude and are not patient oriented.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I went to my dentist up north. He was so angry at the terrible work and poor cleaning done at conte's office that he called her. I 30 years I have never seen my northern dentist get even slightly irritated but was ripping mad this summer. I also had to fight to get my money for a check sent to her from Delta Dental. Be careful of your bills and reimbursements if you go to her. I have friends that also had issues with reimbursements. to being credited properly or in a reasonable time frame.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Best dentist ever. Painless, caring and competent. Check out the reviews on conte dental web site and Angie's list

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Inflicting pain on the patient is considered necessary if it protects doctor from liability issues. Dental cleaning is done insufficiently and even admitted so if procedures are done according to patient’s wishes and needs. Office makes appointments ahead of actual time to reduce workload of office; patient’s needs are not important. Necessary treatments are forgotten. Possible infections are overlooked. Worst dentist in my 60 years of life.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012