You may also like

Dr. Wong is the absolute best Dentist in Barrie. I've been a patient in addition to my family for many years. He has the patience of a saint and is kind, friendly, and gentle in all the procedures I have witnessed. He also has a great sense of humour and fantastic people skills. Amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

We have had Dr Wong as our family dentist since he first started dentistry He even calls to follow up to check everything is ok after treatment Staff Lisa in particular is very professional and helpful

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Be very cautious going to this clinic. They seem to care about making money and not about your teeth. They gave me a very aggressive (and extremely expensive) treatment plan which would have cost me nearly eight thousand dollars but thankfully I was told by another dentist that it wasn't necessary. They also told me I needed more cleanings and asked me for my insurance information. I gave it to them so they could set up an optimal cleaning schedule. Even with this info they booked me in too many times and my insurance coverage ran out. They told me they'd talk to the insurance company to try and get them to make an exception to cover it but the next time I heard from the office it was to book me in for more fillings. I told them I'd like to sort out this cleaning bill (which I needed to pay for out of pocket) before doing any more work. I heard nothing.. until I received a call and then an email about booking me in for more work. I told them I didn't want to come back but they still keep hounding me. I have a hard time believing these other perfect 5-star reviews.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I would not recommend Dr Wong. He was rude and condescending towards his employees. On one occasion I was in for a large filling and the dentist left me in the middle of the drilling part to go tend to another patient. I sat for over 20 minutes, my mouth filled with apparatus (very uncomfortable) waiting for him to come back. I would have complained but I was unable to speak. Very frustrating. Once he came back in the room he offered no apology or explanation he just continued with his work. Stark contrast to my last dentist who was always very personal and would never have left me in them midst of a procedure.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr Wong is like no other dentist I have ever to. I am so happy with my root canal and don't mind the thought of having more dental work done. He even phoned me a few days after my dental work to see how I was!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I had been delaying on a root canal issue involving a bridge that had subsided for over a year and when it starting acting up again I searched out Dr. Wong on-line. On my initial call Lisa answered many questions for me, scheduled the appointment in a timely fashion as I was going away and advised that Dr. Wong would be in contact with me shortly. He called and we discussed all the details over the phone in great length. The lengthy procedure was broken down into 2 appointments and I am a very nervous dental patient. Dr. Wong was very patient with me and made sure my pain/fear tolerance was where it needed to be before starting. His after-care follow-up is 2nd to none. At no time did he ever rush his time with me. Lisa is also a great asset to his team. Dr. Wong is definitely well trained, experienced and continues to stay abreast in his field.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Love, love, love this dentist and office. He was simply amazing. Not only with me, but with my little ones. Highly reccommended.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Excellent work. Professional attitude. Kind beyond measure. The entire office staff are the best. This is where you want to go.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

According to our regular dentist and a very expensive specialist in Barrie, my daughter required a certain procedure for her front tooth. We consulted Dr. Wong for another opinion. He was the only one that actually thoroughly examined (not just visually) and tested the tooth to determine its viability and consider the best long term dental plan based on her age and the condition of the tooth. We ended up going with a completely different approach than had originally been suggested.Dr. Wong is a perfectionist and took the time to discuss options and ultimately correct the problem. My daughter and I were both extremely pleased with his pleasant personality, his thoroughness, professionalism and the end result. Above and beyond regular treatment. Dr.Wong personally called our home post-procedure for follow-up to confirm that all was well. I don't know of any other doctor that does that! The staff is also friendly and courteous. We plan on continuing with Dr. Wong as our regular dentist.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Thank you for a great experience. I'm pleased you are still accepting new patients so I can send my friends.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Elston Wong's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is the absolute best Dentist in Barrie. I've been a patient in addition to my family for many years. He has the patience of a saint and is kind, frie..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have had Dr Wong as our family dentist since he first started dentistry He even calls to follow up to check everything is ok after treatment Staff Lisa in..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Be very cautious going to this clinic. They seem to care about making money and not about your teeth. They gave me a very aggressive (and extremely expensive)..."

July 2, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drelstonwong.com" to "http://www.drelstonwong.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L4M0" to "L4N 5R7". Address has been updated from "None" to "15 Cedar Pointe Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17057211143".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend Dr Wong. He was rude and condescending towards his employees. On one occasion I was in for a large filling and the dentist left me in the..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wong is like no other dentist I have ever to. I am so happy with my root canal and don't mind the thought of having more dental work done. He even phoned me ..."

January 5, 2015