Ratings for Dr. Elston Wong

Best doctor in Barrie!! Doctor Wong came to my rescue after a terrible incident with a another dentist. I have had a couple of appointments and every time he exceeds my expectations. He takes time to call you personally to ask how is everything going after a treatment..that is a WOW !!! Thank you doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Wong's for many years. He is a top notch dentist who uses the latest cutting edge dental techniques so that you can be assured that you are getting the best care for yourself and your family. He is professional, very knowledgeable and great with kids. He is caring enough to have made many follow-up calls over the years to ensure all is well after a procedure. I have always been pleased at the care my family and I have received.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

A very compassionate staff that bends over backwards for their patients.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I went to Dr. wings office because I was having pain that another dentist couldn't figure out. They gave me an appointment right away and I was very impressed with his knowledge and the time he took to explain things to me. It is difficult to find doctors that care and have the knowledge and experience to really make a difference. It seems that most doctors are just in it for the money but Dr. Wong really shows an interest in helping people. He figured out my problem and I now bring my whole family to him. I recommend Dr. Wong and his staff to everyone I know in Barrie.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have been a patient for years and recommend the staff and Dr Wong. They are professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Super great staff. A pleasure to visit with fast service.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Very attentive and wanted to get to the root of my jaw discomfort thank you for your time

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Took my husband in for emergency tooth extraction and was fantastic. Even called my husband after business hours to speak to him about the procedure. Went above and beyond in every way. Staff were great! Beautiful and clean office. Would recommend Dr.Wong and his team to everyone you won't be disappointed

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Wong is the absolute best Dentist in Barrie. I've been a patient in addition to my family for many years. He has the patience of a saint and is kind, friendly, and gentle in all the procedures I have witnessed. He also has a great sense of humour and fantastic people skills. Amazing Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

We have had Dr Wong as our family dentist since he first started dentistry He even calls to follow up to check everything is ok after treatment Staff Lisa in particular is very professional and helpful

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015