Ratings for Dr. Roger Cho

When I first met him, he initially came across as rude. But he warmed up to me at the second visit. Once I had my surgery, everything went smoothly for my recovery in and out of the hospital. I am 3 weeks post op and I was off meds within 2 weeks. Surgical area looks great, even according to multiple medical professionals I have seen since. Could not be happier with the results. I would trust him again 😃

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Cho did my husband's spine surgery earlier this year. I cannot say enough about Dr. Cho! he saved my husband from years of pain. He was attentive and checked in on his regularly while he was in Foothills. We owe Dr. Cho so much for getting my husband back to his normal life. He's brilliant.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

First time commenting ever. This doctor does not appear to listen very well. Every time he asked me a question, he interrupted each time. He refused to look at my most recent MRI but decided to send me for another. When the results came in with a problem, he told me to ignore it and only go off symptoms - even though he was the one who requested the MRI be done in the first place! He said that he would do the surgery if I could say the magic symptom key words...if he can't trust his patient regarding their reported symptoms, why should his patient trust him? He said he would not prevent surgery since it is a viable choice & when I said that I wanted one to better my quality of life, he said that I didn't really feel that way and to go think about it. He told me to come back when I couldn't walk at all and have surgery then. I found him arrogant and distrustful. I will be going to someone else given the seriousness of this surgery. Someone I can trust and doesn't double talk.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Did not even get to see him. He suggested I go through the "Triage Clinic" first...even though I had an MRI and have been going to a chiropractor for years. I would have to pay $200 first to go through all the same investigation procedures to either dismiss my pain or continue to pay for treatment that most likely won't work at his clinic. It's great for people that can afford $500+ a month(basing this on $70 per visit for Physio(which they usually want to see you more than once a week), chiropractic, etc...who knows how much injections cost) to see if the treatments work and if they don't then you get to see the doctor. Sounds like a private clinic...in fact my doctor offered me this option to continue to mask the pain and symptoms or take more drugs for pain and inflammation, I declined that option.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013