Ratings for Dr. M Das

Someone should investigate this doctor. Unfortunately he knows that it's our word against his and the blame will fall on his "crazy" patients but one of these days his employer will see that he keeps getting bad reviews. He may know the DSM by heart but that doesn't make him ethical. Again, it's the patient's word against him. I suggest you put a hidden camera in his office and see for yourself.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

He is the biggest acehole in medical history this doctor needs to be thought what a doctor is. He will tell you all kinds of shiiiit not ever heard off, he badmouths everyone, than plays ind games with you..hide and go seek is his game, and then he is very condescending looking through you with his nasty eyes, as if he wants inside of you. run people run, there is doctors and then there is acehole, and he has to be the biggest asshole of them all...if i could i would give him ZERO rating.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I felt he had diagnosed me 30 seconds after I walked in.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Immediately upon walking into the appointment I felt something was not write with Dr. He asked me why I was there although he had a referral. He tore into me with a series of condescending comments and heacted like he had me figured out. I asked for this referral because I wanted an honest assessment for insurance purposes. He does not have me figured out. I believe he is racist and prejudiced based on race, culture , gender and possibly age. If I had walked into this appointment with a hijab I believe I would have been treated much differently. He did most of the talking and he very quickly suggested my that I have a social anxiety disorder, but didn't explain his reasons. He second guessed everything I said and wouldn't let me finish my thoughts and he talked to me as if I was a convict of some crime. It was an utterly confusing and frustrating experience. I came away feeling extremely discouraged with the future of our health system in Edmonton. My appointment was in March 2017 and to this day I am still waiting for a report or some kind of acknowledgement from this appointment. He is a true quack and perhaps he may be one of the 3000 or so Canadian "physicians" with fraudulent credentials!! See him at your own risk!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Das was simply wonderful. I left his office feeling hopeful and helped. He was not only knowledgeable, but he communicated his treatment plan in a way I could fully understand. I've left other doctor's offices with more questions than when I went in; this was certainly not the case with my visit to Dr. Das. He seemed very honest and kind, and gave me the impression that he genuinely wants to help people.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Found him compassionate, easy to talk to and feel he took the time to really listen to my issues. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

3 minutes into the appointment acted like he had me figured out, though I know he hadn't - he did most of the talking. He very quickly suggested my diagnosis was wrong, but didn't explain his reasons. He then second-guessed and read into everything I said. It was an utterly confusing and frustrating experience. I came away feeling pretty discouraged. Thankfully I've had enough experiences with doctors and psychologists over the years to basically write it off. If he had something valuable for me, it wasn't worth the pain to find it out.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

We need more doctors like Dr. Das. Very knowledgeable, very compassionate, and always goes above and beyond to ensure the proper solution is found. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Very good experience. Kind, compassionate, honest.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I thought he was a great doctor. I'm still seeing him and so far I haven't had any problems with him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016