Dr. Manish Patel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Manish Patel

Dr. Manish Patel is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. He provided direct care for my needs, and tailored them to me. He also goes above and beyond and was also able to provide me tips with regards to stretching and exercise. He's an expert at what he does - no doubts in visiting him again. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr Patel is a caring, compassionate Gentleman and a Scholar.. In my experience, his techniques were directly tailored for me. I learned about the issues, how to heal, and how to remain healthy for the long run.. Dr Patel went well above and beyond my expectations. Manish Patel is a World Class Doctor offering World Class service incomparable to all others. Thank you Kindly for giving me my life back..

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Manish Patel is very informative, knowledgable and can certainly relieve you of your fears. He is very kind and really understands the human body. He brings value to the table even at my very first visit. We absolutely need more like him!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Dropped in to the Matheson location without an appointment as I was in severe pain and needed help right away. I knew nothing of this facility except for seeing the signs they had just moved there recently. The receptionist was able to get me in to see Dr. Patel within the hour. Well, after the hour session that Dr. Patel worked on me, I really wanted to jump up and down as he relieved all my pain and explained to me the what and the why of my issues. I have never had a Chiropractic visit as thorough as this one. Dr. Patel moved every joint in my body and worked out all the kinks. Gave me some very valuable information on how to prevent issues and help tune my body. I look forward to every visit now as I feel so refreshed and invigorated afterwards. And yes, he is a very good listener and has a very kind and gentle demeanor. Thank you Dr. Patel. KP from down the road.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

After I have tried another chiro who couldn't improve my shoulder's condition, Dr. Patel was able like miracle. He is very friendly, professional, ponctuel and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Manish has been instrumental when it comes to helping me with foot pain. He took his time in explaining everything and offered the right solutions for my condition. He is a good listener and cares about his clients. He is very knowledgeable, informative, kind and has a great sense of humour. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Amazing Chiropractor! My mom was suffering from leg pain from 5 months and couldn't even walk properly. We tried everything but nothing helped. At last we came to know about Dr. Patel. Within 2 sittings with him, there was a huge difference. He knows what he is doing and he is THE BEST at what he does.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Best chiropractor ever!! Sadly, he moved out of my area. I really miss the rapport that I with Manish, his insight, caring nature, knowledge, and his gentle adjustments. I hope that one day he opens a clinic up near me again.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Best chiropractor! Great energy, very calm and takes his time. Very knowledgable and informative

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Best chiropractor that I've ever had. He's totally there with you for the appointment and takes his time explaining things to you.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Manish Patel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients