Ratings for Dr. Eric Bly

He closed his practice wothout any notice. Brutal.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Eric's consistent apathy for my health was concerning. Every complaint I had concerning my health was ignored and his primary interest seemed to be for the appointment to be over as soon as possible. Yes, he'd pretend to care for a few minutes, but ultimately, he wouldn't actually refer me to any of specialists he said I should see and he engaged in little-to-no detective work to determine what was causing my symptoms. As an example, I complained of lightheadedness, chronic fatigue, and sharp pains in my chest and arm, but he didn't even think about sending me to a cardiologist. He just said "Hm. Strange. Anything else you want to talk about?" I'm finally seeing a doctor who actually wants to find out what's wrong with me (I still don't have a diagnosis, despite years of complaining to Eric about the debilitating pain and other symptoms) and it's finally occurring to me just how negligent Eric was. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Excellent. He has always been quick and to the point. I've been seeing him ever since he started at the Campbell Clinic. No complaints here!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Bly was mine and my son's doctor for several years. He always listened to my concerns and explains things well. He's very friendly and his nurse Sherry is the best

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I am immunocompromised and often sick and Dr Bly is one of the only doctor that would listen to my concerns and offer help. I'm extremely grateful for having him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I saw Dr. Bly at walkin. Though the receptionist and nurse were smiling and kind, I still left disappointed, as the doctor was neither of those. Nowadays, parents are criticized for not taking their children to the doctor, but when they do, they are made to feel like they are wasting the doctors time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

He is a very caring doctor. Although, I often find he brushes off my concerns and "doesnt know". I feel as though I have to go in asking for referrals to other specialists to receive proactive medical care. But, for minor issues he is a good GP. Just not great for someone who has more in depth medical concerns. His nurse, Sherry, is terrific and I enjoy seeing her every visit!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Always extremely helpful and his nurse is amazing, thanks Sherry! They have taken exceptional care of me during crisis times when no appts were available and seen me right through until I was out of danger.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Very excellent docter! Understanding and very competent. Does not let his own judgements interfere with his care. Seems very caring. Also has a great nurse.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

He has been so helpful to me for a variety of issues over the past few years. He explains things well, is efficient, and very nice and friendly. Also his nurse is so kind and puts me at ease!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015