Ratings for Dr. Eric Bly

Excellent. He has always been quick and to the point. I've been seeing him ever since he started at the Campbell Clinic. No complaints here!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Bly was mine and my son's doctor for several years. He always listened to my concerns and explains things well. He's very friendly and his nurse Sherry is the best

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I am immunocompromised and often sick and Dr Bly is one of the only doctor that would listen to my concerns and offer help. I'm extremely grateful for having him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I saw Dr. Bly at walkin. Though the receptionist and nurse were smiling and kind, I still left disappointed, as the doctor was neither of those. Nowadays, parents are criticized for not taking their children to the doctor, but when they do, they are made to feel like they are wasting the doctors time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

He is a very caring doctor. Although, I often find he brushes off my concerns and "doesnt know". I feel as though I have to go in asking for referrals to other specialists to receive proactive medical care. But, for minor issues he is a good GP. Just not great for someone who has more in depth medical concerns. His nurse, Sherry, is terrific and I enjoy seeing her every visit!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Always extremely helpful and his nurse is amazing, thanks Sherry! They have taken exceptional care of me during crisis times when no appts were available and seen me right through until I was out of danger.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Very excellent docter! Understanding and very competent. Does not let his own judgements interfere with his care. Seems very caring. Also has a great nurse.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

He has been so helpful to me for a variety of issues over the past few years. He explains things well, is efficient, and very nice and friendly. Also his nurse is so kind and puts me at ease!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Great family doctor.Competent, knowledgeable and understanding.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Wait times are fine. Other doctors I have been to in the past have been long waits where as here I am always in to see the doctor pretty quickly. The staff seem nice enough although there is not much interaction with them. Dr. Bly seems like a nice enough guy but I feel that he has one way of thinking and that is all. For someone who wants more information or options when is comes to medical advice or care this is not the doctor for you. His personal ( not medical ) opinion seems to come into plan quite often.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013