Ratings for Dr. Irina C. Vaizman

Stella K. Before I was afraid to visit gynecologist, but now with DR. IRINA VAIZMAN- MD I feel comfortable. I have been her patient for over 3 years whenever I need her help. She is a great gynecologist ,very professional and kind. Dr. Irina Vaizman is really cooperative and friendly. I can easily discuss my all the issue with her. Every appointment makes me happy. The office Manhattan Beach OB/GYN has a large space, modern equipment ,very clean. The staff is ethical and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Irina Vaizman. You will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I've known Irina for quite a while about 5 years. Lovely, sweetest, intelligent, very professional, knows and feels her stuff, good bed side manners, I am an NP myself, but after my pregnancy with Irina and after the Labor, I can definitely say: " the girl knows what she is doing...." I am highly recommending her to the public. She is a sweetest heart, if I will have more kids- only with her, if not, I will not go to anybody else. She is My star!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I had 1 kids with DR Irina V Very good Dr thank you very much fro Ramilya Zeynalova

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Irina's office is absolutely unprofessional. Never go to that doctor!!!! I've scheduled an appointment for a regular check-up, got there on time and had to wait hour and a half in the waiting area. Office employees asked me several times what is the purpose of my visit right in front of other visitors, no privacy at all. I had no insurance and they asked me to pay $180 cash only. When I finally was told that the doctor was ready to see me, I was taken to the room where actually not Irina, but another person was waiting for me. That person told me that she is "the same as Irina", later it turned out she is just a doctor's assistant and doesn't have proper education nor legal permission to examine patients. She performed examination. Thus, I end up paying $180 without even having a decent consultation of a professional doctor!!!! And that's exactly what I asked for when scheduled appointment - to see Irina! I paid for it!!!!. They charge for lab tests and do not provide receipts even though I've requested. Do not go to that doctor! Worst experience ever!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

They will never call you back with back with bad results !! I had 2 case of bad test results in less than 3 months . About 1st one I found out on my follow up visit 3 weeks later even that they had it day or two after. Second I had to call 5 times till dr. Vaizman called me back and basically rushed me to hospital. Very bad experience ', not recommending to anyone , specially pregnant .

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

The best doctor . I had 2 kids with Irina Vaizman and my experience was GREAT. Thank you for everything . I send all my friends to Irina V. and they all come back to me thankful for recommending her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

The front desk personnel is rude. Sometimes i waited for an hour and a half to see the doctor. The doctor is friendly, but doesn't pay much attention to your problems. She tries to schedule appointments as far apart as possible. I am now 8 months pregnant, i had no vaginal exam during the last eight months, not once. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

45 min in line, PA instead of Dr Vaizman, PAdidn't perform regular gyn-exam, PA ignore all my complaints about that, they charged me more than I was told (self-pay patient)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I am a firm believer in professionalism and this office really lacks it. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. Long wait times, they forget to cancel appointments, and they did not contact me when they got my test results (I had to contact them, and they told me to come in). This is a place that treats the medical profession like a business, and every visit was incredibly stressful. Furthermore, they told me that I needed a procedure that I did not need (I got a second opinion, luckily). The doctor never took the time to sit down with me and tell me what was going on, or my options. I would not recommend by any means. You are supposed to be comfortable, and I was just the opposite during my visits. Sidenote: the doctor, herself, is nice.. but by the time that you get to her, you are just so frustrated and irked.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Great and very knowledgeable specialist!!! Will recommend her to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012