Ratings for Dr. Mable Lee

Dr. Mabel Lee is pleasant and knowledgeable on new issues related to my condition. I would love to have her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

This doctor is the most horrible, disgusting person. She doesn't care at all about her patients. I have never encountered such a horrific experience. Could you imagine we pay taxes for such treatment. She is AWFUL! 0+0 rating = 0000000000

Submitted August 7, 2018

If I could give her a 0 stars I'd gladly do. She rushes in with no genuine attempt to truly address a patients needs. Bluntly asked me to come back to discuss this futher (so that she cashes more on another visit).

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Just an awful Dr, doesn't care about her patients, only the OHIP cheque. Wouldn't trust her with my cat.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Terrible experience. lack of knowledge. staff are bold.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

My experience was in Surrey, BC before she moved. I have seen her for 2 years. I found her caring,spending extra time to discuss your concern, in an office where "1 problem per visit" was everywhere on the wall. :( She was polite and I recommend her to anyone. Rare thing.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012