Dr. Paul Catania

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Catania

Helped me with my rib pain that I had after a volleyball injury. My energy levels have also increased and I have slept much better after Dr. Catania’s treatments. I would definitely recommend care here.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Great atmosphere with a balance between clinical and a place of healing. After suffering from chronic barometric headaches I visited Dr. Catania and have been headache free event since. Very thankful!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I feel great after visiting Dr. P Catania . Very clean and beautiful office staff is wonderful. Thanks Dr. Catania for everything.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I was in tremendous pain but on a very low fixed income so Dr. Catania treated me for 4 months at absolutely no charge. I am doing so much better with my health thanks to Dr. Catania's tremendous generosity. Thank you and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Beautiful and modern office and equipment. Friendly staff and Chiropractor is always on time. I feel my regular maintenance adjustments have kept my spine strong and body healthy -impressed!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I live in Edmonton but had to come to London to do business and after having terrible upper back pain I found Dr. Catania’s office located conveniently across from the Delta Armouries hotel where I was staying. I have an excellent Chiropractor who I visit regularly at home so I was lucky to find one in London who was just as good. After one visit I felt immediate relief so I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I play baseball and was recommended to Dr. Catania for chronic wrist pain which limited my ability to play. He adjusted my wrist joints and I haven't had pain since. Allowed me to enjoy ball again!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I came to see Dr. Catania for neck and back pain. My low back was so sore that sitting for more than a few minutes caused me terrible pain and made it difficult to get up after being seated. I can now sit comfortably with no pain at all. As for my neck, I have way more motion which is most noticeable when I am backing my car out where I can fully turn my neck with no pain. More expensive than other Chiropractors but I am very pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

After many visits Dr. Catania without any improvement, he told me to "Be patient...you will be cured." I found this statement to be a 'red-flag' and pretty arrogant considering he hadn't done enough research to even know that my rib and C4 was subluxated. [I'd never been to a chiropractor before, so I didn't know what was considered a 'good chiropractor']. After months of no improvement, I got a second opinion. They sent me for x-rays and spent a considerable amount of time with me at my initial consult and each visit thereafter [usually spent about 15-20 minutes of spinal massage and proper adjustments]. The cost of seeing the 2nd chiropractor [each visit] was less money than Dr. Catania. Obviously Dr. Catania's process works for many people, but I felt his 'promises' were rather arrogant and more about getting my money rather than doing the work to locate the real issue. With each visit to Dr. Catania's office I felt as though I was just one of hundreds through the revolving door. The receptionists were wonderful and the environment very welcoming, but I can't provide higher than a 1 star as I felt overall, he should have re-directed me to my GP and/or provided x-rays for a thorough diagnosis instead of making false promises. I question his ethics as there are certain cases that are obviously beyond his ability and he should be referring those patients instead of continuing to take their money with an empty promise of [magical] healing. I fell for his smooth-talk even though I was skeptical of his process. I found it difficult to walk away from his office as he is very aggressive and persistent and will tell you anything to keep you visiting his office. Currently, I still have the discomfort, but feel much better since visiting my '2nd opinion chiropractor'.

Submitted August 20, 2018

I slept great for the first time in 2 years after my first Adjustment at Catania Chiropractic. Give it a try.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Paul Catania's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Catania has been practicing Chiropractic since 1998 and during this time has been committed to continuing his lifelong education as a Principled Chiropractor. Dr. Catania is one of 4% of Chiropractors in the world who practices a specific technique known as Upper Cervical Care. Dr. Catania has broadened his practice and is currently seeing patients with ages ranging from days old to those late in life all with varying conditions from childhood Asthma to Multiple Sclerosis as well as a variety of Mental Health problems. When you meet Dr. Catania you will very soon realize that you could search the world over and never find a Doctor who has more confidence in YOU and your innate ability to be healthy!