Dr. Paul Catania

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Catania

I slept great for the first time in 2 years after my first Adjustment at Catania Chiropractic. Give it a try.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I felt a sense of calm and peace after he realigned my top vertebrae. Never thought my racing mind and stress was caused from a misaligned vertebrae. Thankful to my co worker who also sees Dr. Catania for referring me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Just started care here and so far so good. My focus and concentration immediately got better. Would recommend Dr. Catania to others,

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

My blocked ears opened and actually drained after I was Adjusted by Dr. Catania. Very modern office with cheerful staff.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

My shooting Sciatic pain down my left leg calmed down immediately with Dr. Catania’s work. A true life saver!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Very gentle technique with no cracking. Helped me with my post concussion symptoms. Great with kids too.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Excellent Chiropractor. My TMJ Pain and headaches are gone and I have more energy than ever before. I live well outside of London but it has definitely been worth the drive. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

My Left hip has bothered me consistently for 2 years and I am happy to report it is 100% back to normal. Thanks Dr. C and kind staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Amazing experience. Under care for only 2 weeks and my shoulder pain of 2 years is completely gone. Very professional Doctor with a passion for helping others with his technique. Very thankful that I have my life back and am able to be myself again without pain.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Best $165 ever spent. My rib pain went away immediately after my first visit. He examined the area, took a spinal scan and with one small click with his instrument, my chronic pain was gone. Highly, highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Paul Catania's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Catania has been practicing Chiropractic since 1998 and during this time has been committed to continuing his lifelong education as a Principled Chiropractor. Dr. Catania is one of 4% of Chiropractors in the world who practices a specific technique known as Upper Cervical Care. Dr. Catania has broadened his practice and is currently seeing patients with ages ranging from days old to those late in life all with varying conditions from childhood Asthma to Multiple Sclerosis as well as a variety of Mental Health problems. When you meet Dr. Catania you will very soon realize that you could search the world over and never find a Doctor who has more confidence in YOU and your innate ability to be healthy!

Medicaid / Medi-Cal