Ratings for Dr. Ira Sy

Dr. Sy is ALWAYS terribly late. He will inevitably make you wait between 45 minutes to an hour at every appointment, and once is he finally able to see you, he talks about himself endlessly (and of course does not apologize for being so very late). Every visit to Dr.Sy was very frustrating for that reason. Lastly, he appeared quite hesitant to determine the best course of action for my situation, which made me quite uncomfortable and doubtful that I was receiving the appropriate treatment. Lastly, he is ridiculously expensive for the services you receive. I truly want to give a good review, but I truly can't in light of my personal experience with him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Irresponsible, inexperience, rip off , greedy without compassion

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

in the process o having dental implants done with Dr Sy, very pleased so far, hoping all goes to plan, would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Sy is always late and keeps his patients waiting for a long period of time. I had to wait over 40minutes for my appointment.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

The experience was very professional from the moment I walked into the office. I will refer anyone I know to Dr. Sy and his staff for dental treatment. I felt very comfortable and there were no hidden surprises.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Sy is very friendly and knowledgable. However, he's also charging a premium price. The price is at least double/triple than bc dental association fee guide suggests. staff's not really helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

He is very knowledgeable and does an excellent job. He and his staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012