Ratings for Dr. Anukool Chadda

Dr. Chadda is an amazing Doctor. He is great with our young children and also with my elderly mother. He saved my eye when he found a growth on my eye that was ignored in the past had me sent to a specialist who confirmed it was cancer and I got it removed thanks to him. His glasses are also top notch and pricing is better than any place I know of as I do shop around for my eyewear

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I changed optometrists after my visit. my son wanted to leave.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

When my vision with my glasses became blurry I was worried so I went to see Dr. Chadda, he was quick to figure out that I required prism in my lenses to correct the problem I was having. I love my new lenses which are no longer blurry. Very satisfied with how professional and friendly Dr. Chadda was.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Chadda made the appointment very easy for me. He explained everything for me, and was very easy to get along with.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Makes you feel very comfortable, very easy to talk to, and is super nice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

All the staff seemed super nice, approachable and patient, and the optometrist was great - thorough exam, gave information and explained everything very well, plus was very friendly and a good listener which helps putting me at ease. Great experience, I'll be coming back.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr Chadda has been my children's eye Dr since they were young he is patient and friendly with them both :)

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Chadda is an amazing doctor! He is professional, knowledgable and compassionate. His eye exams are thorough and and recommendations very clear. He goes above and beyond to work with you to find the perfect pair of eye glasses to suit your needs. I would definitely refer him!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Chadda is a fantastic doctor - great sense of humour, personable, caring, helpful and willing to work with you.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Great experience! The staff is so helpful and Dr Chadda makes you feel like he really takes the time and cares about you. Also, they have a great selection of glasses. Very good experience, I will definitely be coming back!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014