Ratings for Dr. Anukool Chadda

Appt was fine. Although he didn’t seem as knowledgeable about treating the symptoms I’ve had.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Always feel special when I have a appointment , very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

The most knowledgeable and kind eye doctors I have every seen! A friend told me about him and although he was busy I never felt rushed and he explained everything about my eyes and helped me with my dry eyes. I also got eyeglasses from his office and the selection was fantastic along with the price! Highly recommend Dr. Chadda!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr chadda is one of the friendliest on the staff he does everything he can to make you comfortable and he is very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr Chadds is an awesome caring Dr who takes the time to help u to get your eye glass prescription right the first time

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Chadda and the entire staff were amazing with me and my entire family! He listens well and is very knowledgeable. He helped me find my new pair of Zac Posen glasses which I absolutely love! The staff are also incredibly friendly and helpful ! Highly recommend Dr. C and Mountain Eyecare!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Chadda is an amazing Doctor. He is great with our young children and also with my elderly mother. He saved my eye when he found a growth on my eye that was ignored in the past had me sent to a specialist who confirmed it was cancer and I got it removed thanks to him. His glasses are also top notch and pricing is better than any place I know of as I do shop around for my eyewear

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

When my vision with my glasses became blurry I was worried so I went to see Dr. Chadda, he was quick to figure out that I required prism in my lenses to correct the problem I was having. I love my new lenses which are no longer blurry. Very satisfied with how professional and friendly Dr. Chadda was.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Chadda made the appointment very easy for me. He explained everything for me, and was very easy to get along with.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Makes you feel very comfortable, very easy to talk to, and is super nice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016