You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Anukool Chadda

When my vision with my glasses became blurry I was worried so I went to see Dr. Chadda, he was quick to figure out that I required prism in my lenses to correct the problem I was having. I love my new lenses which are no longer blurry. Very satisfied with how professional and friendly Dr. Chadda was.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Makes you feel very comfortable, very easy to talk to, and is super nice.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

All the staff seemed super nice, approachable and patient, and the optometrist was great - thorough exam, gave information and explained everything very well, plus was very friendly and a good listener which helps putting me at ease. Great experience, I'll be coming back.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Chadda is an amazing doctor! He is professional, knowledgable and compassionate. His eye exams are thorough and and recommendations very clear. He goes above and beyond to work with you to find the perfect pair of eye glasses to suit your needs. I would definitely refer him!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Great experience! The staff is so helpful and Dr Chadda makes you feel like he really takes the time and cares about you. Also, they have a great selection of glasses. Very good experience, I will definitely be coming back!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Great experience! Dr Chadda is very knowledgable and understanding. His staff are friendly and great at helping you choose a stylish pair of glasses within budget-thanks for another great visit!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

By far the best eye doctor around. He is very personable, patient, friendly and knowledgable! I've visited him from the Stoney creek location to this new mountain location. I would refer him to anyone. Great guy!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Anukool Chadda's Credentials

Assurant

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When my vision with my glasses became blurry I was worried so I went to see Dr. Chadda, he was quick to figure out that I required prism in my lenses to correct..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chadda made the appointment very easy for me. He explained everything for me, and was very easy to get along with. "

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Makes you feel very comfortable, very easy to talk to, and is super nice."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All the staff seemed super nice, approachable and patient, and the optometrist was great - thorough exam, gave information and explained everything very well, p..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I wasn't happy with the level of service or care provided."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chadda has been my children's eye Dr since they were young he is patient and friendly with them both :)"

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chadda is an amazing doctor! He is professional, knowledgable and compassionate. His eye exams are thorough and and recommendations very clear. He goes abov..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chadda is a fantastic doctor - great sense of humour, personable, caring, helpful and willing to work with you."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience! The staff is so helpful and Dr Chadda makes you feel like he really takes the time and cares about you. Also, they have a great selection of g..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience! Dr Chadda is very knowledgable and understanding. His staff are friendly and great at helping you choose a stylish pair of glasses within bu..."

September 27, 2014