Ratings for Dr. Kannan Veerappan

My husband and I switched to 67th Street Dental last year and haven't looked back. The service and staff at this clinic are exceptional. The entire staff is extremely helpful and caring and treat you so well. I honestly have not found a better dental experience! Would highly recommend. An added bonus is that they are open late AND on Saturdays which works so well for us!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Best dentist I have ever been to, anywhere in Alberta. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

This man is absolutely world class, very professional, and has a great support staff. I have been a patient of his for a few years, he always does excellent work. I had to have a tooth pulled, it was the least painful extraction I have ever had in my life...........awesome...........I also had this new tooth-whitening bonding process called BIOCLEAR done, the results are permanent, and quite incredible. Not difficult to see why this dentist is rated number one in Red Deer.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

I had the best dental appointment ever in my life. I was nervous for the entire morning thinking about my tooth implant appointment, go there for the surgery 10 mins all done even before I realize I am having a surgery. It’s been a day was expecting some kind of pain but none. Dr. K is the best!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Very professional and explains in detail with all the photos of my teeth, really impressed

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Very pleased with my experience with Dr. Kannan and staff. Gorgeous office. Very gentle dental care - I had a crown and 4 fillings (so far)!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I was happy to find him in his own New building !! I went from being terrified and full of anxiety to completely comfortable ! Dr Kannan explained everything for me and helped to go forward to get my teeth back to looking and feeling great! A great listening team that assists him in a great job ! I'm very grateful. I am recommending him to everyone I know !!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I have never had a dentist like this, so wonderful. I am terrified, i would let my teeth break to the gum because I was always scared, but Dr.Kannan Veerappan and his lovely staff have made the dentist not scary anymore. They are awesome, thank you so much from julie Takhar

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Veerappan is the most gentle Dentist I have ever been to. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Especially if your nervous. Dr Veerappan and his staff are wonderful and make you feel at ease. I love his new office. It's so beautiful and classy. The big camera is really neat. Now I can understand exactly what he means if I have a cavity. Best Dentist and staff!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Veerappan has all the latest technology. It is really neat to see all the pictures of before and after as well as seen on the big screen exactly what he is referring to. You can even watch your work being done. He is an awesome dentist! His staff are very sweet and knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Kannan Veerappan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med