Ratings for Dr. Eugene Plotnyk

He met with me every week and worked through my extensive list of issues to get to the bottom aswell as got me into the specialists that i needed without any run around or problems. Best doctor i have ever had

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Plotnyk is knowledgable and helpful, but what I like about him is that he always takes the patient's side and orders whatever diagnostic/referral is relevant, instead of waiting for 6 months, like the others.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Don't go and see this stupid b astard, he'll make it much worse for u.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Plotnyk treated myself and my children before he moved. One of the most amazing doctors and practice that I have ever been to. I was treated so well and like a human being. Since he left, that clinic has gone downhill big time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I had a few appointments with Dr. Plotnyk and felt myself comfortable. He spent enough time to discuss my current treatment and explained blood work result that not often happen in walk-in clinics. Unfortunately he is closing his practice here and does not take new patients. Would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I had one appointment with Dr Plotnyk left the appt in tears I had wanted to find a Doctor to help monitor my thyroid condition, he pulled up my recent lab reports and treated me like a criminal, did not want to treat me and said so. Incinuating I would be to much work for him, was the rudest, unkind person I have ever met, makes false judgments and assumes things would not recommend him to anybody

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012