Ratings for Dr. Nathalie Gamache

Excellent physician, So knowledgeable. Figures things out quickly and cares so much about he patients.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I go to Dre Gamache's clinic and am treated by Mélanie Cadieux who is fantastic. My only complaint would be that her receptionist is unbelievably rude to her patients!!!! Each time I go to that clinic, I am under the impression that this receptionist hates her job. I don't feel welcomed. When, on rare occasions I can reach her on the phone, she sounds so annoyed and in a kind of rage. I have often watched her reprimand her patients. In fact, I believe that she should take a course on manners. My experience in that clinic is very unsettling because of this receptionist. I am considering going elsewhere from now on. It is difficult enough to have to be treated for health issues, without having to deal with the abusive behavior we, as patients, are subjected to by a constantly upset receptionist. If this person were my employee, I would have fire her in a flash! Shame on you Dre Gamache for keeping her onboard when there are so many competent job seekers who would love to work for you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Her staff, especially the person taking calls...very poor, unhelpful and obstructive.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014