Dr. Michelle Soares-Mccarthy

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Soares-Mccarthy

Dr. Michelle is the best dentist my kids and I have ever had. She has been our dentist for about 18 years. Prior to that I had other dentists and they were all filling and root canal crazy. I was told I needed a root canal. I chickened out and went to see Dr. Michelle. She is the ONLY dentist in that office who will not perform uneeded work. She has saved my teeth. Told I didn't need root canal and 15 years later my teeth are great. Other dentists in that office have taken care of my teeth and said I needed a filling, etc. I would ask Dr. Michelle and she would either say it is necessary or sometimes she would reply with there's no need. Etc. I trust her completely. She has saved my teeth and pockets. She's very soft spoken and caring and knowledgeable. Just wonderful. If she ever leaves that office I will never go back again and will hunt her down wherever she goes.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Soares-McCarthy has been an amazing dentist to myself and my family in past. You can really tell that she cares about each one of her patients and provides an atmosphere of professionalism and warmth. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I was very pleased with the service I received from Dr. Michelle Soares-McCarthy. You can tell that she is passionate about this profession and it shows in how she treats her patients.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Soares-McCarthy is very professional and kind. Every visit to her reminds me of how luck I am that she is my dentist.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Soares is extremely professional, very friendly and warm. she is a qualified health care professional and I am quite comfortable with her as my dentist for years

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014