Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Frank

If Jeremy was actually "amazing", he would be a sought after psychologist with a waiting list, a secretary, and a nice office. In reality, he was not even able to get into medical school, or a decent university for that matter. He is only capable of ripping people off. I don't know how he sleeps at night, he has devoted his entire life to ripping off people who are vulnerable and suffering. He doesn't contribute anything to society and nobody respects him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Frank is an excellent psychologist and I would highly recommend him. His staff is amazing and friendly. I do not understand what these other people are complaining about.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He is such a nasty person that just thinking of him makes me sick. I wish I would have stopped seeing him sooner. He took advantage of me so that he could make some easy money. He deserves to lose his license, he is not worthy of being called a Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He pressured me into taking prescription medication while I was vulnerable and suffering. The side effects were so terrible, that they made me feel a million times worse. He would act like I was inconveniencing him by expecting him to his job, which I was overpaying him for. He is constantly avoiding responsibility and taking shortcuts. He is sloppy, lazy, and an embarrassment to the medical community. The only reason he was able to get a phd, is because both of his parents are doctors, and they coddled him through the process. He was rejected from every good school, so he had to go to the University of Windsor. He is so ignorant, that he wasn't even able to answer simple questions. If he knew what he was doing, he would have a waiting list, instead he is desperate for much needed patients and always available.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I just want to say thank you to Dr. Frank and his staff for being so efficient and guiding me through the entire process of assessment and therapy. You guys have comforted me and helped me conquer my fears and my sessions with you guys have helped immensely. Great staff, Great professionals!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

He completely messed up my life. All he did was take my money, leech off me, and make me feel worse so that he could continue to take advantage of me. He is terrible and everyone should stay away from him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I've been seeing dr. Frank for over a year now and I don't know where I would be without him. He has gotten me out of my darkest scenarios and always sheds light to progress I've made and what encourages me to keep growing. He listens to all of my problems and helps me find solutions. Always returns calls and emails in a very quick manner and always has sincerity and shows patience when we have our sessions. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

He is so ignorant and uneducated, that he would actually frustrate me. He is incapable of solving anyone's problems, even his own life is a mess. I wish I could give him zero stars, because that is what he deserves. He does not care about his patients at all, he is only interested in making money to spend on himself. Run, don't walk.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I agree, he is a disgrace to all psychologists. He is only interested in profits, and will abuse his own patients to make a quick buck. If you are need of help, find someone with a good reputation.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I had a terrible experience, I wish someone had warned me before I saw him. His answer to every question is either "I don't know", "I'm not sure", or "I don't care". Half the time, he did not even respond to my questions, he would just look at me blankly. He took advantage of me while I was vulnerable becuase that is all he is capable of. His waiting room is always empty, if he was skilled and competent, he would have a waiting list. He would also talk about his other patients' personal problems, which made me highly uncomfortable. I felt that he was not repecting my privacy and discussing what I told him in confidence with others. Do yourself a favour, and choose someone who actually has integrity.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016